Darn Tough Merino Wool Cushion 1/4 Hiking Socks -
The Darn Tough Women's 1/4 Crew Cushion Merino Wool Hiking Sock takes the edge off your fall, winter, and spring hikes with cushioned heels and balls of the feet (footballs?). Merino wool fights odor naturally so you don't get an embarrassing surprise when you take off your boots after the hike.
- Durable nylon for long sock life
- Made from soft merino wool, nylon, and Lycra spandex in a high-density knit for “Darn Tough” durability and blister-free bliss
- Custom shrink-treated merino wool
- Ring-toe construction for a comfortable invisible seam
- Merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch
- Ribbing above ankle ensures a proper fit
- Elastic support around the arch for precision fit and increased endurance
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle (inside out); tumble dry low
Support and Cushioning:
- Strategically-placed cushioned areas absorb shock to relieve fatigue
- High-density cushioning on foot bottom won’t flatten out under pressure
- Spandex for comfort and unlimited range of motion
- Darn Tough socks are made in Vermont
- Reinforced heel and toe for abrasion resistance and miles of durability
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
For miles of comfort and Darn Tough durability on the trail, these merino wool 1/4 socks feature high-density terry-loop padding on the foot bottom for an unrivaled level of cushioning performance.
Fiber Content: 65% merino wool, 31% nylon, 4% Lycra spandex.
Country of Origin: Imported