Darn Tough 1/4 Sock Cushion Sock -
The Darn Tough 1/4 Sock Cushion Sock has all the details that make a great running sock: a blister free foot hugging fit. Offered with either high-density cushioning or open mesh construction, our Run-Bike series is designed with the discerning roadie, mountain biker, road runner and trail runner in mind. Each model is available in Merino wool or Coolmax. Our socks have reinforced heels and toes for miles of durability and knit in arch support for precision fit and increased endurance. Darn Tough's socks will ehance the fit of your shoes, eliminate blisters and won't wear out.
- Performance Fit. From form fitting toe boxes to sculpted heel pockets and knit-in elastic support at the arch, our knitting techniques produce the finest fitting performance sock available.
- Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper fit
- Merino Wool. Our custom count, shrink treated Merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect expect from this fiber.
- 65% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex.
- Ring Toe Construction. Terry loops surrounding the toe create a comfortable invisible seam.
- High Density Knitting. More knit stitches per inch equates to durability and cushioning without bulk.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
Support and Cushioning:
- Elastic Arch Support. Knit into the arch of all of our socks to provide added endurance.
- Cushion. Our cushion socks have dense terry loops on the bottom of the foot producing cushioning and warmth without bulk.
- Ribbed Ankle Support. No Slipping. No Bunching. Helps prevent blisters
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
Darn Tough Vermont Merino ¼ Cushion Sock for Men is made in Vermont to be extremely durable. The high thread count provides for high density cushioning on foot bottom. Custom shrink treated Merino wool stands up to wash after wash. Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper, no sag fit. Reinforced heel and toe resist wear. Elastic support around the arch for a bunch free fit. Ring toe construction for a comfortable invisible seam.Give all your other hiking socks the boot. High density terry loop padding in the foot and shin areas won't flatten out under pressure. Trail tested on Vermont's own Long Trail our socks will provide you with an unrivalled level of cushioning performance whether you're sporting approach shoes or hiking boots.
Pair your low hikers with socks that you can depend on, mile after mile without having to resort to a full knee-height sock, opt instead for Darn Tough's Merino 1/4 Cushion socks. Your feet get an added layer of protection that they can't get from a boot with cushioning at the bottom and shin that protects your feet from the rigors of the trail while the Merino and CoolMax-fiber blend fabric provides a snug fit and dry, moisture-wicking comfort every step of the way.
Made with runners and bikers in mind, the Merino Wool Cushioned Quarter Sock from Darn Tough is warm, soft, and guaranteed to be the most comfortable and durable sock you've ever put on your foot.
Some shoes work better when your sock has a bit of a cuff, but it might still be warm enough out that you don't want to wear a full crew. What is the cyclist to do? Go with a sweet quarter sock is what!
Open mesh knitting on top of foot. Reinforced heel and toe. Elastic support around the arch.
67% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex