Darn Tough ATC Micro Crew Cushion -
The Darn Tough Vermont Merino Wool ATC Micro Crew Cushion Sock for men will make you want to give all your other hiking socks the boot. Darn Tough will donate 5% of the sales of this sock to help support the Appalachian Trail Conservancy's outdoor education and maintenance of Americas's first national scenic trail. For this sock, the fiber of choice is merino wool for miles of comfort and durability. High density terry loop padding in the foot and shin areas won't flatten out under pressure. Trail tested on Vermont's own Long Trail, Darn Tough socks will provide you with an unrivalled level of cushioning performance, whether you're sporting approach shoes or hiking boots.
- Form-fitting toe box and sculpted heel pocket enhance fit
- Knit-in elastic arch support for precision fit and increased endurance
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam
- Made from soft merino wool, nylon and Lycra spandex in a high-density knit for “Darn Tough” durability and blister-free bliss
- Durable nylon for long sock life
- Custom shrink-treated merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm (inside out), gentle cycle; tumble dry low
Support and Cushioning:
- Leg is non-cushioned, wide ribbed, � height
- High-density cushioning on foot bottom for comfort and performance—won’t flatten out under pressure
- Strategically-placed cushioned areas absorb shock to relieve fatigue
- PURCHASE WITH PURPOSE Darn Tough donates 5% of the sales of this sock to help support the ATC's outdoor educational programs and maintenance of America's first national scenic trail.
- Spandex for comfort and unlimited range of motion
- Darn Tough socks are made in Vermont
- Noncushioned leg, wide ribbed, 3/4 crew height
- Reinforced heel and toe for abrasion resistance and miles of durability
The Darn Tough ATC Micro Crew Cushion Sock will make you want to give all your other hiking socks the boot. When you hit the trail the fiber of choice is either Merino wool or our Darn Tough's blend of Coolmax® for miles of comfort and durability. High density terry loop padding in the foot and shin areas won’t flatten out under pressure. Trail tested on Vermont’s own Long Trail our socks will provide you with an unrivalled level of cushioning performance whether you’re sporting approach shoes or hiking boots.
Get the sock that gives back for a little karmatic 'trail magic' on your next hike. 5% of the sales of the Darn Tough Merino Wool ATC Micro Crew Cushion Hiking Sock goes to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy for outdoor educational programs and trail maintenance. You'll be glad you did. The comfortable merino wool and spandex construction of the ATC Sock wicks moisture and absorbs shock to keep you comfortable and fight fatigue, and the nylon keeps the ATC super-durable. Merino's odor-fighting properties make you a little more bearable to be around, especially after a long, grueling hike.
Join the hikers on the Appalachian Trail with the ATC Micro Crew Cushion sock from Darn Tough. Made from naturally wicking Merino wool, these socks will keep your feet warm and dry no matter how long you're on the trail.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Darn Tough donates 5% of the sales of the ATC (Appalachian Trail Conservancy) Micro Crew Socks to help support the ATC's outdoor educational programs and maintenance of America's first national scenic trail.
Fiber Content: 67% merino wool, 29% nylon, 4% Lycra spandex.
Country of Origin: USA
Darn Tough's giving back with their ATC Merino cushioned boot socks. High density cushioning on the foot bottom and around the shin. Custom shrink treated Merino wool. Reinforced heel and toe. Elastic support at arch. Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam.