Darn Tough Cushion Boot Sock -
The Darn Tough Women's Cushion Boot Sock adds subtle support and obvious comfort to your next alpine trek. Designed with natural merino wool, the Cushion Boot Sock quickly and effectively pulls moisture away from your skin to help prevent a wet, blister-conducive environment.
- Ribbing above the ankle insures a proper fit
- Elastic support around arch offers a snug, supportive fit
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable invisible seam
- Merino wool breathes, offers excellent thermoregulation, and naturally fights odors
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool
Support and Cushioning:
- High-density knit on bottom of foot cushions your foot mile after mile
Weather and Wind:
- Reinforced heel and toe don't have any seams to rub you the wrong way
- Darn Tough's Ironclad Lifetime replacement guarantee: if you wear them out Darn tough will replace them
Darn Tough's Boot Sock is a true classic and a longtime favorite with serious hikers and everyday enthusiasts alike.
Thru-hikers logging hundreds of miles on the Appalachian Trail revere it's dependability and comfort.
Legendary performance fit and solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot make for a sock that's pure bliss.
No slipping, no bunching, no blisters.
Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable "all-weather" sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor-a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks.
Still made in Vermont.
Guaranteed for life.
Oregon Mountain Community
Increasingly popular, the Darn Tough Boot Sock Cushion offers just enough cushion without being bulky. These are the perfect 3-season outdoor socks.
Premium, all weather performance socks made in the heart of Vermont. Darn Tough makes the most comfortable and durable socks you will ever own. Every pair backed with an unconditional lifetime guarantee.