Darn Tough Full Cushion Boot Sock - When the trail is calling and it may be several days before you come home slip into the comfort of the women's Full Cushion Boot Sock from Darn Tough. The new Darn Tough sock will take every step of the way with you what ever the weather may bring. With a fine gauge Merino Wool and a seamless stitch the Boot Sock offers warmth when it's cold and cool when it's hot. What more could you ask for than a sock that can keep up and read your mind. That's the Full Cushioned Boot Sock from Darn Tough for you.
- Performance Fit. Form-fitting toe boxes, sculpted heel pockets and knit-in elastic support at the arch, for one of the best fitting performance socks available.
- Ribbing above ankle ensures a proper fit
- Ring Toe Construction. Terry loops surrounding the toe create a comfortable invisible seam.
- Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial that repels bacteria and odor
- Made from soft merino wool, nylon, and Lycra spandex in a high-density knit for “Darn Tough” durability and blister-free bliss
- Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable “all-weather” sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- High Density Knitting. More knit stitches per inch for durability and cushioning without bulk.
- Merino Wool. Custom count, shrink treated merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- Merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch
- High-density terry loop padding in foot and skin areas won’t flatten out under pressure
Wash and Care:
- To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out
Support and Cushioning:
- Full Cushioning throughout this entire sock provides support and comfort without unwanted weight and bulk
- Elastic Arch Support. Knit into the arch of all Darn Tough socks to provide added endurance.
- Full Cushion. Dense terry loops surround the entire foot creating maximum cushioning and warmth without bulk.
- Ribbed Ankle Support. No slipping. No bunching. Helps prevent blisters.
- True Seamless
- Do not dry clean
- Reinforced heel and toe for abrasion resistance and miles of durability
- Guaranteed for life
Full cushioning, throughout the Darn Tough Vermont Merino Wool Full Cushion Boot Socks, provides support and comfort without unwanted weight and bulk. Coveted for its dependability and comfort this sock has a smooth performance fit. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge merino wool makes this a fast drying and breathable all-weather sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Naturally antimicrobial so it repels odor-causing bacteria. Made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
Oregon Mountain Community
If you like to hike in complete comfort, try on the Darn Tough Boot Sock Full Cushion socks! With cushion around the entire foot and up the calf, these socks will make you feel like you're walking on air!
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
For miles of comfort and Darn Tough durability on the trail, these merino wool Boot Socks feature high-density terry-loop padding in the foot and shin areas for an unrivaled level of cushioning performance.
Fiber Content: 69% merino wool, 27% nylon, 4% Lycra spandex.
Country of Origin: Imported
Thick cushioning around the entire foot and shin provides unparalleled comfort. Shrink treated Merino wool keeps your feet comfy, warm through any conditions, and stink free.