Darn Tough Merino Wool 1/4 Cushion Hike/Trek Socks -
Built to last and sporting a streamlined over-the-ankle cut, the Darn Tough Women’s Hike-Trek Merino Wool 1/4 Cushion sock is a supportive and durable option for hikers and backpackers. Backed by an incredible lifetime guarantee, the Women’s Hike-Trek Merino Wool 1/4 Cushion sock is ready for wherever your feet take it!
- Performance Fit. Form-fitting toe boxes, sculpted heel pockets and knit-in elastic support at the arch, for one of the best fitting performance socks available.
- Ribbing at the ankle ensures a proper fit
- Ring Toe Construction. Terry loops surrounding the toe create a comfortable invisible seam.
- 65% merino wool, 31% nylon, 4% Lycra® spandex.
- High Density Knitting. More knit stitches per inch for durability and cushioning without bulk.
- Merino Wool. Custom count, shrink treated merino wool enhances comfort and durability.
Support and Cushioning:
- Ribbed Ankle Support. No slipping. No bunching. Helps prevent blisters.
- Cushion. Dense terry loops on the bottom of the foot produce cushioning and warmth without bulk.
- Elastic Arch Support. Knit into the arch of all of Darn Tough socks to provide added endurance.
Constructed to withstand the rigors of hiking and trail running, the Darn Tough Vermont 1/4 Cushion Hike/Trek Sock has legendary performance fit with solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge merino wool makes this a fast drying and breathable all-weather sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor. Made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.