Darn Tough Padded Ultralight - Darn Tough's Padded Ultralight gives skiers and riders a sock that provides cushioning to eliminate pressure from forward lean, buckles, and power straps, while flat jersey construction meets the demands of the shell-fit customer.
Fiber Content: 64% merino wool, 33% nylon, 4% Lycra spandex
- Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper fit, reinforced heel and toe, and elastic support around the arch
- Over-the-calf, jersey knit for a custom fit with new padded shin
- Made from soft merino wool, nylon, and Lycra spandex in a high-density knit for “Darn Tough” durability and blister-free bliss
- Ultralight, flat jersey construction to meet the demands of both the shell-fit customer and Nordic athlete
- Darn Tough’s fine-gauge merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not shrink or itch—keeps your feet dry and warm
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam
- High-density knitting provides cushioning for your feet and padding for your shins, without unnecessary bulk
Support and Cushioning:
- High density cushioning on foot bottom and around lower leg
Oregon Mountain Community
Skiers and riders require a sock that provides cushioning to eliminate pressure from forward lean, buckles, and power straps. The Darn Tough Padded Ultralight delivers that performance without increasing unnecessary bulk.
Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, we're able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seem. Over-the-calf, terry rib knit, for custom fit with new padded shin. High density cushioning surrounds entire foot and lower leg. Custom shrink treated Merino wool. Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper fit. Reinforced heel and toe. Elastic support around the arch. Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam.