Darn Tough Micro Crew 3/4 Hiking Socks - Tested on Vermont's Long Trail, Darn Tough Micro Crew Socks provide lightweight cushion and the performance benefits of soft merino wool for miles of comfort and incredible durability.
Fiber Content: 67% merino wool, 29% nylon, 4% Lycra spandex.
Country of Origin: USA
- Merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not shrink or itch
- Made from soft merino wool, nylon and Lycra spandex in a high-density knit for “Darn Tough” durability and blister-free bliss
- Ring-toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam
- Noncushioned wide-ribbed form-fitting leg—no slipping or bunching
- Form-fitting toe box and sculpted heel pocket enhance fit
- Elastic support at arch for a secure fit
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm (inside out), gentle cycle; tumble dry low
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightweight high-density terry-loop cushioning on foot bottom for comfort, performance, and warmth without bulk—won’t flatten out under pressure
- Darn Tough socks are made in Vermont
- Reinforced heel and toe for abrasion resistance and durability
- 3/4 height