Darn Tough Ski Ultra Lite Socks - Made in Vermont, the Darn Tough Ultra Lite Ski socks use very fine Italian knitting machines to produce an extremely dense and durable knit.
Fiber Content: 62% Merino wool, 34% nylon, 4% spandex.
Country of Origin: USA
- Over-the-calf, jersey knit, for race fit
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool
Support and Cushioning:
- Elastic support around the arch
- Skiers and riders require a sock that provides cushioning to eliminate pressure from forward lean, buckles, and power straps
Weather and Wind:
- Extremely dense knit makes the toe seams undetectable