Datavideo CG-350 Character Generator for SD and HD with Software Only. (for Windows Requires Decklink HD Extreme or AJA Card as a Down Stream Keyer) -
The CG-CG-350 Character Generator for SD & HD from Datavideo is a Windows-based system designed for use in live- and post-production environments. It offers a standard set of base functionality plus a number of complementary functions managed by different subsystems. Both sets of functionality will work with a Blackmagic Design Decklink or AJA Xena cards as a downstream keyer or as key & fill sources, dependent upon the functionality of the card used.
This model of the system offers advanced functionality, such as banner crawl and snyper functions, which run independently from the character generator software.
Lining and Layers:
- It supports up to (1000) named layers, allowing text, logos and shapes to be placed on multiple layers, each independent of the other layers
Support and Cushioning:
- This system offers support for resolutions from 320 x 240 to 1080i HD
- It supports both downstream keying (DSK) and key & fill
- 32-bit color support (with transparency) is available and color can be selected by adjusting RGB or HLS levels
- Up to (16) full-color logos can fine-positioned, overlapped and sized, just like characters
- The shapes can also be edged, colored, sized, italicized and rotated just like text characters
- This version offers advanced functionality, such as banner crawl continuously scrolling text and snyper functions, such as corner graphics, station IDs and "coming up next" animations
- Character height, width, angle and rotation are all customizable and independent from letter to letter
- A text style gallery allows one-button access to your (64) user-defined text styles.
- Up to (32) shapes per page are available and each shape can be set to a solid color, semi-transparent color, a color gradient, or a texture
- Variable character and edge blurs are independent of one other
- It allows you to create smooth gradients between any (2) colors in the characters, edges, shadows and shapes
- Character attributes can be drawn with custom textures, such as marble, wood and grain and as many as (16) different textures can be used on each page
- Each page can use up to (25) different Truetype typefaces
- This system uses anti-aliased characters with leading, kerning and tracking, as well as (2) edge and (3) shadow styles for each character