Datavideo MCU-200 Multi-Camera Control Unit for Up to 4 Panasonic Cameras -
The Datavideo MCU-200 Controller can be used to remotely set up, from a gallery or OB Van, Panasonic P2 cameras such as the AG-HPX255, AG-HPX371 or AG-HPX600. The MCU-200 can be connected with up to four Panasonic cameras allowing settings from one camera to be aligned with the other cameras quickly.
- MCU-200 is a rack-mounted multiple camera controller to control Panasonic camcorders
- Affordable cable solution for the complete setup
- Designed to control four camcorders from up to a 1000 meter distance over Ethernet cables
- MCU-100 handheld version available
- Provides detail camcorder settings by CV output via adapter box
- Provides major camcorder control functions and operations such as recording, gain, black/white balance, pedestals, shutter and iris