Datavideo MS-900 Mobile Studio Kit with 8 YUV Cards -
The MS-900 is a modular, eight input SD mobile studio that speeds the workflow of any SD or travelling studio. The shock mounted case of the MS-900 houses the SE-900 switcher, which can accept a variety of input boards for DV, SDI, DVI, YUV, as well as S-Video and composite video. It can store up to two logos for output display and also features a CG (Character Generator) overlay channel.
You can use a CG (like Datavideo's CG-100) as a DSK and retain access to the multiple outputs of the SE-900 switcher. It also has a built-in 17" monitor for multi-view output, which folds down into a one rack-unit space for travel. Some card options include external sync and a chromakey card that allows cuts between two cameras and two backgrounds. Additionally, it has an eight channel wired intercom with belt-packs and tally lights.
- Anti shock padding protects the MS-900 during transit
- Built in frame synchronizer and TBC for each channel, no external gen-lock is required for flicker free switching between all 8 inputs - in any format
- Each input card offers a composite Video Preview Output, irrespective of the input type
- Each DV and SDI video input has an audio de-embedder which provides dual channel balanced audio output
- Virtual studio with up to eight live camera inputs. Requires optional chromakey card
- Designed to be "live-in-seconds" with easy setup, breakdown and storage at any location