DBX ZonePRO 641 6-Input / 4-Output Digital Zone Processor without Front-Panel Control 20Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response -
The dbx ZonePRO 641 is a digital zone processor that features six-channels of input and four-outputs. The unit is suitable for installation in restaurants, fitness centers, retail stores, nightclubs and any other situation that requires multiple-zone control of audio sources with paging features. The ZonePRO 641 has no front panel control and requires a computer for initial set-up.
The processor provides two balanced inputs on Euroblock terminals that are selectable as line or microphone level (with phantom power), along with four pairs of analog RCA line inputs, with each pair internally summed to mono. Outputs are available via Euroblock terminals and can be configured as either stereo or mono. A DB-9 connector is located on the front panel for connecting to a computer.
The included Windows based control software communicates with the unit via RS-232. Processor blocks can be switched in or out of a chain and include input gain, high-pass filtering, parametric EQ, compression, limiting, gating, AGC, ducking, de-essing, AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression), notch filters, signal routing, band-pass filtering, delay and polarity. An AutoWarmth module provides gentle bass boost compensation as signal levels are lowered.
The ZonePRO 641 really shines when utilized with optional remote wall-mount controllers that can be positioned within the various zones. The wall-mounts are able to provide local volume control or scene selection, dependent on the type of controller installed. A built-in real-time clock can provide programmable system changes throughout the day or week. All program memory is non-volatile, ensuring program security in the event of power failure or computer malfunction.
- Security lockout
- An analog input bus allows inputs from one unit to be sent to a another unit for application scalability
- Computer control via RS-232
- Processing blocks available on both inputs and outputs
- Autowarmth module provides a bass-boost to low level signals
- Six "channel" input, four-output zone processor with no front panel control 1
- Other dynamic DSP includes compression, limiting, noise gating and ducking
- Includes band-pass and crossover filters, notch filtering and parametric EQ
- Local zone control is available utilizing the optional WC series of wall-mounted controllers
- Microphone input can have AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression) inserted with fixed or live filter response
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control) maintains even levels
- Up to four zones can receive independent audio sources, with paging priority 2