DC Berra - Not a true story: Steve Berra once wore these shoes when he climbed the Alps. And as for the descent? Well, he doesn't like to talk about it, but he rode all the way down with only a skateboard that was missing a wheel. Now think about it: what will you achieve in these devestating kicks? We'll let you ponder on that for a bit.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support.
Support and Cushioning:
- Full-length EVA Strobel board for flexibility and cushioning.
- Extremely durable Super Suede uppers with vent holes for added breathability.
- Features Impact S technology for ultimate impact protection.
- Boasts a new last with vulc feel and cupsole-like protection.
- Designed in collaboration with Steve Berra.