DC Bombay Jacket -
You won't need the DC Men's Bombay Jacket on a trip to India (it's pretty hot there, you know) but you do need it to stay warm and stoked in temperate climates where you most likely live. It looks like leather, but it's a helluva lot nicer on your bank account.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Faux leather body and sleeves fend off moisture and wind
- dual front snap-closure flap pockets and zippered stash pocket
- Full-zip front closure.
- DC label at left snap pocket.
- Fleece hood keeps your noodle-bowl warm
- Ribbed cuffs and hem seal out cold air or hold your stink in (if a few ladies gather around you and the crew on a voluntary non-shower day, you'll be grateful)
Lining and Layers:
- Faux leather shell is lined to provide for superior comfort.
- Grey hood; 2 front button flap pockets; right horizontal zip pocket
- Long sleeves with ribbed and banded cuffs.
- DC Shoes Bombay jacket
- Carry things that help stay confident, warm, connected, or stoked in the
- Machine washable
This sleek faux leather jacket by DC Shoes has an attached grey hood for a hip layered look.
Give 'em all a taste of your swag by rolling through in this legit DC jacket.