DC Fuse 13 Jacket -
The simple yet functional insulated DC Fuse 13 Jacket is designed with structured mesh venting and 80 grams of poly insulation to keep you cool when you're working hard and toasty warm when you're waiting in lift lines or riding the chairlift. The angular colorblocking design gives you a bold appearance on and off the slopes. With a powder skirt to keep out billowing pow, and pockets to stash all your goodies, the Fuse 13 Jacket proves itself a worthy contender. "Get it, get it, get it girl."
Weather and Wind:
- 5K waterproofing.
- Critically taped seams.
- Zippered and flat interior pockets.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Media Pocket - With cord port for media devices
- Front hand pockets.
Lining and Layers:
- Taffeta printed lining
- Machine wash cold, line or flat dry.
- Insulated Lining - Poly insulation 80 g
- Ribbed and banded hem with contrast stripes.
- 100% Polyester Micro Twill Midweight
- 80g polyester insulation will keep you warm and toasty this winter.
- Structured Mesh Venting - Unlike typical zip vents that fold shut even while open, DC's pop out and hold the vents open, for increased air flow.
- Zippered underarm ventilation helps regulate body temperature more efficiently through increased airflow.
- Attached hood with adjustable toggles and faux fur trim.
- Eye-popping allover pattern will keep heads turning.
- Ribbed/banded cuffs with thumbholes and contrast stripes.
- Waist Gaiter - Designed for aprés riding by snapping to the inside of the jacket to stow away
The haters will blow a fuse when they catch you hitting the slopes sporting this fresh jacket from DC.