DC Player -
Working out kinda sucks, but it helps a lot with strength and flexibility for skating. It also reduces your risk of injury and makes for shorter recovery times when you do get broke off, so it's a pretty good idea to invest in a gym membership and the DC Player Men's Shoe. The UniLite midsole provides cushioning and rebound for comfortable strides while running, and it shaves weight by reducing the amount of rubber needed in the sole. Mesh uppers and a perforated toe allow greater airflow to keep your shoes from getting swampy.
- Woven label detail.
- Features a clean toe design with zigzag stitching details.
- The eyestays use reinforced stitching.
- The midsole features DC's revolutionary Unilite technology.
- UniLite midsole is super light and flexible, and provides long-lasting impact protection
- Lightly padded tongue and collar provide comfort and support
- Rubber pads on the sole maximize UniLite's durability and improve grip
- Action leather and nubuck upper is durable, and cycle mesh increases breathability
- Minimal and lightweight rubber outsole.
- Perforated toe area allows for better airflow
We are all players in the game, but some just train harder. Get the edge with the DC Player®.
The midsole features DC's revolutionary Unilite™ technology.
DC Player shoes. Nubuck upper with mesh overlay panels at sides. Clean toe with perforations. Reinforced eyestay stitching. Unilite midsole. Lightweight minimal rubber outsole. Imported.