DC Pool LE -
DC designers took ventilation to the extreme when they crafted the Men's Pool LE Shoe with a mostly perforated, unlined upper. You get serious breathability and quick drying properties whether you're shredding a wet park in a northwest spring or fighting the southwest heat on the streets of Tucson.
- Textile-fabric lining for moisture-wicking comfort.
Lining and Layers:
- Limited edition line means your campus, skatepark, or work rival probably won't steal your style
Support and Cushioning:
- Unilite midsole for extra cushioning and support.
- Cushioned footbed for comfort throughout the day.
- Heavily perforated suede uppers for maximum breathability when the mercury's rising.
- DC's patented Unilite technology features a thin, unlined upper to provide a breathable, super-lightweight feel
- Vulcanized rubber outsole is thin and highly flexible for good feel whether you ride bowls, shred parks, cruise across campus, or simply kick it casually
- DC logo detail on tongue.
Regular shoes without socks? Gross, dude.
The Pool LE from DC® without socks? Totally acceptable.
Heavily perforated suede uppers for maximum breathability when the mercury's rising.
Unilite™ midsole for extra cushioning and support.
Abrasion-resistant sticky rubber outsole with DC's trademarked "Pill" tread pattern.