DC PSI+Flex -
Whether it's training for a race or playing pickup basketball, your feet are not going to feel good after a few hours of running around with skate shoes on. Do your feet a favor and wear the DC Men's PSI+Flex Shoe instead. Segmented airbag chambers make the shoe super flexible for a natural feel, and cushion your step when you're hitting the pavement hard. The breathable, ultra-lightweight mesh upper wicks moisture to keep your shoes from turning into a swamp, while an injected TPU structure on the outside of the upper ensures long-lasting support for reduced foot fatigue.
- Flex and comfort is enhanced with the molded EVA cushioning midsole.
- Articulated outsole tread is tailored to fit the airbag without sacrificing range of motion.
- Molded OrthoLite sockliner gives you a comfy and supportive fit
Support and Cushioning:
- One-piece mesh upper with injected TPU structure is lightweight, breathable, and supportive
- PSI+Flex airbag with segmented chambers provides exceptional flexibility and cushioning
- Cushioning PSI+Flex airbag extends the full length of the outsole and is segmented to maintain incredible flex.
- Molded Ortholite sockliner increases comfort and wicks away moisture to keep feet dry.
Traction and Grip:
- Sole uses minimal rubber for reduced weight, with an aggressive tread for extra traction
Allow your feet to do their thing while you do the heavy lifting with the PSI+Flex shoes from DC!