DC Riji 13 Jacket -
This one is for active girls that like that baggy, swagged out style. The DC Riji Jacket is long-fitting with an elastic hem for extra coverage to keep the snow out. This piece of outerwear is a park-rat's best friend. However, with a 10K waterproof shield and 40 g of insulation, any lady shredders can sport it whether it be in the terrain park, the backcountry, or the bunny hill. For a unique look with standard functionality, don't pass up on the DC Riji Jacket.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, hang dry.
Weather and Wind:
- Critically taped seams.
- 10K waterproofing.
- Full-zip front closure with snap cover flap.
- 2-color teeth pocket zippers
- Three zippered front pockets.
- DC logo on left shoulder.
- Interior media pocket and headphone port.
- Elastic hem
- 100% Polyester Micro Twill Midweight
- Lycra Cuff Gaiter - Sleek design fits comfortably inside gloves yet keeps elements out while riding.
Lining and Layers:
- Taffeta printed lining
- Insulated Lining - Poly insulation 40 g
- Attached hood with hidden gaitor.
- Structured Mesh Venting - Unlike typical zip vents that fold shut even while open, DC's pop out and hold the vents open, for increased air flow.
- Long sleeves with Lycra gaiters at cuffs.
- Hook-and-loop strap cuff detail.
You fly past them like a ninja leaving nothing but powder kicked up in their face. Prove to those silly boys you can do it better on the mountain while still looking fresh with this snowboard jacket from DC.