DC Ripley 14 Jacket - No matter how bitterly the snow-covered hills are glaring at you, you'll conquer them in the DC® Ripley K 14 Jacket.
Insulated snow jacket.
Contrast zip closure with zipper garage.
Attached three-piece hood.
Hand pockets with zip closures and single zip chest pocket.
Long sleeves with adjustable cuffs.
Interior media stash pocket.
Fill: 100% polyester.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Lining and Layers:
- Taffeta lining is soft and holds in warmth
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Standard fit means you won't be swimming in your jacket
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it
Weather and Wind:
- Waist gaiter keeps snow out
- Two hand, two chest, and one interior pocket for room to store snacks
All too often, adults get the good gear and the juniors are left with some compromised piece of equipment. And that's a shame considering that the young guns are the ones putting in the most time outside. DC, however, is well aware of youthful antics, and it gave the Ripley 14 Boys' Jacket the same treatment as its big brother.
This means 10K waterproofing and 120g synthetic insulation. So, there's less time spent drying off and warming up in the lodge, and more time in the park. It also has critically-taped seams to prevent moisture from seeping in on those spring days.