DC Spectrum 13 Jacket -
The DC Spectrum 13 Jacket is really confused about what it actually is. Some would say it's a hoodie, others a jacket. To keep things simple, let's just call it the all-in-one softshell jacket. Complete with a powder skirt, adjustable hood and a 10K waterproof/breathability, rating this jacket won't let you down when you need it most.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, hang dry in shade.
Weather and Wind:
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back.
- 10K waterproofing.
- Two hand pockets, an internal media pocket, and an internal mesh stash pocket store the goods.
Lining and Layers:
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up.
- Bonded tricot lining is soft and smooth
- Standard fit allows room to layer without being too baggy
- Fully fleece lined for extra comfort.
- Softshell 3-layer fabric offers greater mobility and is 10K-rated to keep you dry
- Adjustable hood stays on top of your head.
- Hood with adjustable toggles.
- Zippered underarm vents promote airflow and allow you to control your body temperature more efficiently.
- Banded cuffs with gaiters.
- Attached storm skirt.
- Rad allover pattern for sick style.
You'll definitely be in the ladies' visible spectrum when you're shredding up the slopes in this legit DC jacket.