DC Spectrum 14 Jacket -
It may look like just-another-hoodie from a distance, but the DC Spectrum 14 Boys' Jacket is much more than a cotton sweatshirt. This is due to its 10K-rated, three-layer polyester softshell fabric and waist/wrist gaiters. And because of those features, the Spectrum leaves other hoodies in the slush on its way to the top of the mountain.
Lining and Layers:
- Bonded tricot lining feels soft and holds in warmth
- Standard fit means Junior won't be swimming in your jacket
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it
Weather and Wind:
- Waist gaiter and ribbed wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Zippered kangaroo pockets keep your goods safe
- Internal media pocket lets your little guy bump tunes
You'll definitely be in the ladies' visible spectrum if you're shredding up the slopes in this legit DC® jacket.
Fully fleece lined for extra comfort.
Drawstring hood for an adjustable fit.
Full-zip front closure.
Banded cuffs with thumbholes.
Zippered hand pockets.
Large DC logo at chest.
Attached snap storm skirt.
93% polyester, 7% spandex.
Machine wash cold, line dry.