DC Unilite Flex Trainer -
Tired of feeling embarrassingly out of shape at the beginning of the snowboard season as you hike for those first turns? Put on the DC Men's Unilite Flex Trainer Shoe, get off the couch, and hit the asphalt this summer so you don't feel so worthless come winter. The Unilite midsole provides lightweight cushioning and spring-like rebound to keep your feet feeling fresh and comfortable while you're jogging off those beers from the night before.
- Super light and flexible Unilite midsole provides long lasting cushioning and impact protection.
- Internal nylon webbing lace loops improve forefoot support
- No-Sew upper further reduces weight by eliminating unnecessary materials
Support and Cushioning:
- One piece upper with no-sew overlays supports the foot and allows for dynamic movement.
- OrthoLite sockliner provides comfort and support
- Mesh upper enables air flow for breathability and comfort.
- Breathable mesh tongue and upper increase airflow
Traction and Grip:
- Rubber pods on sole reduce weight without sacrificing grip or durability
- Mesh relief built into the heel area to reduce heel bite.
- Unilite technology offers lightweight, effective impact absorption
Achieve peak performance with the lightweight flexibility of the Unilite Flex Trainer from DC®.