DC Fuse 13 Jacket - The simple yet functional insulated DC Fuse 13 Jacket is designed with structured mesh venting and 80 grams of poly insulation to keep you cool when you're working hard and toasty warm when you're waiting in lift lines or riding the chairlift. The angular colorblocking design gives you a bold appearance on and off the slopes. With a powder skirt to keep out billowing pow, and pockets to stash all your goodies, the Fuse 13 Jacket proves itself a worthy contender. "Get it, get it, get it girl."
- 80g polyfill insulation keeps you warm when cold temps set in
Weather and Wind:
- 5K waterproofing.
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Full-zip front closure.
- Zippered and flat interior pockets.
- Media Pocket - With cord port for media devices
- Two hand pockets, an internal media pocket, and an internal mesh stash pocket hold the goods
Lining and Layers:
- Insulated Lining - Poly insulation 80 g
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Machine wash cold, line or flat dry.
- Standard fit allows room to layer without being baggy
- Taffeta lining slides on and off smoothly
- 80g polyester insulation will keep you warm and toasty this winter.
- Ribbed and banded hem with contrast stripes.
- 5K-rated midweight micro twill fabric is tough and keeps you dry in most conditions
- Attached hood with adjustable toggles and faux fur trim.
- Zippered underarm ventilation helps regulate body temperature more efficiently through increased airflow.
- Structured Mesh Venting - Unlike typical zip vents that fold shut even while open, DC's pop out and hold the vents open, for increased air flow.
- Waist Gaiter - Designed for aprés riding by snapping to the inside of the jacket to stow away
- Ribbed/banded cuffs with thumbholes and contrast stripes.
- Eye-popping allover pattern will keep heads turning.
Light it up on the mountain.
Drop bombs in the park in the DC Fuse 13 Women's Snowboard Jacket. The durable midweight twill fabric will hold up to abuse from falls and keep you dry, and 80g insulation adds warmth without bulk to keep you toasty without restricting movement, so you can still throw down on boxes and jumps.
The haters will blow a fuse when they catch you hitting the slopes sporting this fresh jacket from DC.