DC Phase -
Don't let looks deceive you, or draw you in either, looks are just confusing. The DC Phase Snowboard Boots are a boot that well, looks stylish as heck but also incredibly simple. That's where you go wrong - this boot is everything but simple. Total performance in a lightweight, traditional lace boot that comes with the durable and comfortable Red Liner from DC with an extremely soft and dampening Unilite™ Outsole. The Phase is anything but basic.
- Red Liner - Multi-layer construction featuring EVA Meory foam combined with its-thermal regulating fleece lining means unquestionable fit and comfort.
- Direct Power Lacing - Strategically designed overlays in the boots' upper provide more power and leverage for optimal shell closure and custom fit.
Support and Cushioning:
- Unlite Outsole - DC's proprietary outsole technology, UNILITE, provides durability, dampening and cushioning while drastically reducing weight. Unilite soles feature distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending, and skating around with one foot strapped in. The snow-shredding traction designs prevent snow built-up on boot tread and bindings
- Wrap Lock - Wrap Lock prevents lace slippage by simply wrapping around the hardware. This design turns your traditional lace boot into a zonal closure system by locking the lace at key points.
- Flex; 5/10
- Red Footbed - EVA footbed for enhanced board feel
Whether it's your first boot, or you simply need something that gets the job done without all the expensive bells and whistles, the DC Phase Snowboard Boot will meet your demands.
Traditional lacing is reliable and simple, and Direct Power lacing provides more leverage for optimal shell closure and a custom fit. Anatomical J-bars in the heel prevent uncomfortable, fatigue-inducing heel lift, and the Red liner features EVA foam to provide a comfy fit and a fleece lining to help your toes stay toasty. Unilite replaces rubber in the outsole to shave weight and improve cushioning without sacrificing traction.
Take your snow game to the next level with the versatile DC® Phase!
Direct Power Lacing with strategically designed overlays in the boot's upper, providing power and leverage for optimum shell closure.
Unilite™ outsole provides long-lasting cushioning and impact protection.
offers multi-layer construction featuring EVA memory foam combined with thermal-regulating fleece lining for unquestionable fit and comfort.
Low-profile EVA footbed for enhanced board feel.
A classic in the DC line, the Phase features a low profile, lightweight UNILITE outsole for better board feel and control. Flex rating: 5. Command liner. Aegis. Lace closure. Directional mesh. Anatomical J-Bar. Imported.
The Phase is anything but basic. Total performance in a lightweight, traditional lace boot that not only looks great but also offers incredible value.
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price DC snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!