DC Seger Over Glove -
The DC Seger Over Glove is a durable glove that won't fall apart after a sketchy run-in with the trees. The polyester twill fabric can take a beating, and still provide the waterproof protection you need. The Seger Over Glove is warmly insulated with Thinsulate, and it has a long gauntlet to keep out snow.
Lining and Layers:
- Brushed tricot lining feels soft and warm against skin
- 100% polyester twill fabric
- Adjustable wrist for a secure fit
- 150g Thinsulate insulation for warmth
Weather and Wind:
- Long gauntlet cuff protects against snow
- 10K waterproof to keep hands dry
Traction and Grip:
- Leather thumb and palm for durability and good grip
- Nose wipe panel on thumb feels soft against skin
Keep those digits limber in the frosty cold with the Seger Glove from DC®.
Longer length prevents windy drafts from slipping in.
Nose and goggle wipe thumb panel.
PU leather thumb reinforcement.
PU leather palm.
Brushed Tricot lining.
3M Thinsulate insulation.
75% polyester, 25% polyurethane.
100% polyester lining.