DC Versaflex 2 - DC Shoes takes classic skate shoe design to the next level with the DC Shoes Versaflex 2. This hybrid shoe combines an action-inspired upper with the full-length cushioning of a technical running shoe. It features a soft, resilient, action leather and nubuck upper with a mesh, foam-padded tongue for durable comfort and a supportive fit. Below is DC's performance-wrap cupsole to provide heel protection, an Impact FX midsole with a full-length airbag for the ultimate in cushioning and shock absorption, and an aggressively lugged rubber outsole for traction.
- CMEVA midsole for the ultimate in comfort.
- The tongue is constructed from breathable mesh for cool comfort and is adorned with a pull loop.
Support and Cushioning:
- TPU heel counter for added support.
- Features TPU weld logos and lace eyelets.
- The sole features ImpactFX Airbag with multiple pressure zones for added performance and comfort.
Traction and Grip:
- Aggressive outsole pattern for secure grip
- Action nubuck and leather upper with textured synthetic overlays and reflective underlays.
Remain versatile and flexible with the striking Versaflex 2 from DC.
The DC Versaflex 2 features a shock-absorbing heel airbag unit and a fully padded construction ideal for shotgunning energy drinks and vigorously fist-bumping your bros.