Dedolight Felloni Techpro 15 deg. High Output Daylight LED Light Spot Beam Angle -
The Dedolight Felloni Techpro 15deg. High Output Daylight LED Light runs on 576 LEDs and has a spot beam angle which makes it ideal for longer throw applications or situations requiring higher output. Nearly doubling the amount of LEDs enables the Felloni to produce nearly double the output as compared to the Standard Version. The narrow beam angle is also perfect for controlling spill light and for edge or side lighting purposes.
The 1 x 1', 4.4 lb panel is virtually heat-free, so you can squeeze it into places where other lights just can't go without worrying about harming the talent. It's also rainproof and upgradable with LCD dimmer or DMX module. A wireless DMX module is in the works.
- Magnetic Front Frame For Filter Holder Strips
Weather and Wind:
- V-mount, Np-f Mount And D-tap Battery Interfaces
- Distance Diffuser Reduces Glare Noticeably And Provides Identical Light Output With The Diffuser On, To The Felloni's Main Competitive Product Without A Diffuser. Bottom Line: More Power
- The Standard (on Board) Dimmer Module Is Detachable And Attached To An 8' (2.5 M) Cable, May Be Used As A Remote Wired Hand Dimmer
- More Than 30% More Light Than Leading Competitor In This High Output Version
- 50% Less Power Consumption Than Competitive Products: 24 W Instead Of 50 W
- The Felloni Can Be Upgraded With An Lcd Dimmer Or Dmx Module
- Improved Color Rendition Over Competitive Products: Up To Cri 84 Instead Of 74