Dedolight Felloni Techpro 30 Degree Standard Bi-Color LED Light -
The Felloni Techpro 30deg. Standard Bicolor LED Light runs on 324 LEDs and has an ideal medium beam angle which will make it your go-to light. The bicolor LEDs are variable in fine steps from 3200 - 5600K covering the tungsten to daylight balance range. This is the perfect light when speedy setup is of paramount importance.
You can forget about fumbling with gels and gaffer's tape and just start shooting. The 1 x 1', 4.4 lb panel is virtually heat-free, so you can squeeze it into places where other lights just can't go without worrying about harming the talent. It's also rainproof and upgradable with the purchase of an LCD dimmer or DMX module. A wireless DMX module is in the works.
- Magnetic front frame for filter holder strips
Weather and Wind:
- Improved color rendition over competitive products: up to CRI 84 instead of 74
- The Felloni can be upgraded with an LCD dimmer or DMX module. A wireless module is in the works and will afford dimming control over 512 channels
- 30% more light than competitors' Standard version
- AC adapter included
- Distance Diffuser reduces glare noticeably and provides identical light output with the diffuser on, to the Felloni's main competitive product without a diffuser. Bottom line: more power
- V-Mount, NP-F Mount and D-Tap battery interfaces
- The standard (on board) dimmer module is detachable and attached to an 8' (2.5 m) cable, may be used as a remote wired hand dimmer
- 50% less power consumption than competitive products: 24 W instead of 50W