Dedolight Felloni Techpro 50 deg. High Output Bicolor LED Light Flood Beam Angle -
The Dedolight Felloni Techpro 50deg. High Output Bicolor LED Light runs on 576 LEDs and has a flood beam angle which makes gives lots of coverage at close range. Nearly doubling the amount of LEDs enables the Felloni to produce nearly double the output as compared to the Standard Version. The bicolor LEDs are variable in fine steps from 3200 - 5600K, covering the tungsten to daylight balance range.
This is the perfect light when speedy setup is of paramount importance. The 1 x 1', 4.4 lb panel is virtually heat-free, so you can squeeze it into places where other lights just can't go without worrying about harming the talent. It's also rainproof and upgradable with LCD dimmer or DMX module. A wireless DMX module is in the works.
- Magnetic Front Frame For Filter Holder Strips
Weather and Wind:
- 50% Less Power Consumption Than Competitive Products: 24 W Instead Of 50w
- The Felloni Can Be Upgraded With An Lcd Dimmer Or Dmx Module
- The Standard (on Board) Dimmer Module Is Detachable And Attached To An 8' (2.5 M) Cable, May Be Used As A Remote Wired Hand Dimmer
- Distance Diffuser Reduces Glare Noticeably And Provides Identical Light Output With The Diffuser On, To The Felloni's Main Competitive Product Without A Diffuser. Bottom Line: More Power
- V-mount, Np-f Mount And D-tap Battery Interfaces
- Improved Color Rendition Over Competitive Products: Up To Cri 84 Instead Of 74
- More Than 30% More Light Than Competitors In This High Output Version