Dedolight Felloni Techpro 50 deg. High Output Tungsten LED Light Flood Beam Angle -
The Dedolight Felloni Techpro 50deg. High Output Tungsten LED Light runs on 576 LEDs and has a flood beam angle which gives lots of coverage at close range. Nearly doubling the amount of LEDs enables the Felloni to produce nearly double the output as compared to the Standard Version. If you need a broad even light to establish a base light level on set, or require a fill light or light for a large subject, the Felloni Techpro 50deg. is for you.
The 1 x 1', 4.4 lb panel is virtually heat-free, so you can squeeze it into places where other lights just can't go without worrying about harming the talent. It's also rainproof and upgradable with LCD dimmer or DMX module. A wireless DMX module is in the works.
- Magnetic Front Frame For Filter Holder Strips
Weather and Wind:
- V-mount, Np-f Mount And D-tap Battery Interfaces
- The Standard (on Board) Dimmer Module Is Detachable And Attached To An 8' (2.5 M) Cable, May Be Used As A Remote Wired Hand Dimmer
- The Felloni Can Be Upgraded With An Lcd Dimmer Or Dmx Module. A Wireless Module Is In The Works And Will Afford Dimming Control Over 512 Channels
- Distance Diffuser Reduces Glare Noticeably And Provides Identical Light Output With The Diffuser On, To The Felloni's Main Competitive Product Without A Diffuser. Bottom Line: More Power
- 50% Less Power Consumption Than Competitive Products: 24 W Instead Of 50 W
- Improved Color Rendition Over Competitive Products: Up To Cri 84 Instead Of 74
- More Than 30% More Light Than Leading Competitor In This High Output Version