Dell S320 3D Ready DLP Projector 1024x768 XGA Resolution 3000 ANSI Lumens Brightness 4:3 Aspect Ratio 2200:1 Contrast Ratio -
Deliver your presentations in a simple and powerful way with Dell S320 Projector and inspire audiences with vivid 3D and shadow-free video projections. This short-throw projector offers optional interactive and wireless capability. With a native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio and boosted with 3D-capability, the Dell S320 will help you wow your audience with outstanding visuals. This projector is equipped with a deluxe suite of connectivity options that includes dual VGA input, HDMI, S-Video, Composite video, Analog audio, Variable audio, Mini USB, RS232 port.
Furthermore, it has the integrated CrestronRoomView software which allows multi-user resource management program offering real-time facility-wide monitoring, control and reporting of AV resources. Equipped with standard 4-to-1 split-screen projection, it simultaneously projects up to four different user screens, conveniently allowing real-time side-by-side comparisons that can increase productivity in meetings and classrooms. Its closed captioning feature allows a person with hearing disabilities to have access to programming by displaying the audio portions of a program as text on the screen. Packed with these and many more impressive features, this S320 Projector delivers powerful presentation with great performance.
- Equipped with Dual VGA for smooth transition between alternating presenters and help reduce time lag in-between presentations
- Features password and Lock Slot protection that helps restrict access to projector
- Offers long lamp life of up to 3,000 hours in Typical Mode or upto 4,000 hours in Eco-Mode
- Provides Higher brightness at 3000 ANSI Lumens (Max.)
- Gives contrast ratio of up to 2,200:1 typical