• All pads are removable so you can easily wash.
• Protection for extreme sports.
• Shock absorbing rib protection.
• Two front accessory pockets.
• Thumb stirrups to keep the arms from riding up.
• Base memory foam for shoulders, collarbone, elbow, spine, ribs.
• Removable PE hard shell protection for elbows and spine.
• Adjustable torso straps.
• Zipper front entry
I'm so stoked to see some women specific armor on the market! This thing is unbeatable! I bought it for a downhill mtb race at Bootleg Canyon in Nevada after hearing how rocky and sketchy the course is. I am SO glad I had it! It has a full zip front so you don't have to take your helmet off and pull it over your head. It has hard shell elbow and shoulder protection which are removable if you don't want the extra bulk and full spine and rib protection. It is hot.. not going to lie.. but I felt safe. Safety first, kids!
The new 2014 models have an internal sleeve to insert a SASTEC chest plate..super cool ..gotta get the plate separately..check demonunited.com for details