Denon AVR-1613 5.1 Channel 3D Pass Through and Networking Home Theater Receiver -
The Denon AVR-1613 5.1 Channel 3D Pass Through and Networking Home Theater Receiver is a network ready A/V receiver that allows you to immerse yourself in 5 channels of surround sound for your movies, music and games with 75 watts of power per channel. It supports 3D video and is a superb match for Blu-ray players, DVD players, game consoles and other entertainment devices, offering a total of six HDMI 1.4a inputs and one HDMI 1.4a output.
Your new AVR-1613 features an equal amp power design and supports a multitude of high resolution audio formats to fully engulf you in surround sound. Once you connect it to your home Internet connection, it can realize its full potential - it's capable of digital network audio and photo streaming capabilities, compatible with Windows 7 and supports playback of MP3, WMA, WAV and FLAC HD audio.
With AirPlay, you can stream music wirelessly from your iTunes library on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, or from your PC or Mac. What's more, when you download an app from the App Store, you can kick back and control everything from your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch or Android-based tablet or smartphone. For an A/V receiver with exceptional compatibility with HD audio/video, networking functionality and access to a world of additional content, look no further than the AVR-1613.
- Vibration Resistant for Greater Sound Quality: Vibration-resistant construction suppresses the negative influence of vibration on sound quality. Power transformers are securely mounted on the receiver's solid bottom chassis to minimize vibration
- Advanced Functions to Play Streaming Media: In addition to hearing 5.1 channels of powerful surround sound through your home theater system, you can enjoy advanced network capabilities like listening to Internet Radio and playing music files stored on your PC
- Minimum Signal Path for Clear Audio & Video: A simple and straight design concept is featured in the signal paths to contribute to optimal audio and video playback. The signal paths are as short as possible to keep degradation to a minimum
- Consistent Power for High Quality Sound: Each channel is powered by a discrete circuit. This allows the receiver to reproduce original sound more faithfully than conventional models which use integrated circuits
- Built-in Upscaler for Playing HD Video: An internal video scaler converts standard definition analog video to high definition 1080p signals. This allows you to enjoy standard definition video sources like DVDs in much higher definition imaging