Deuter Aircontact 55 Plus 10 Trekking Backpack -
This a great pack for all the adventures that you may have with more features than you can imagine.
It may be the smallest of the Aircontact series, but the 55+10 offers the same stability and comfort to heavy loads for many days on the trail. This series carries the biggest loads of all the Deuter trekking packs, has all the features, offers a comfortable suspension system, and sports durable fabrics and construction to put up with major trail-abuse. With features such as energy saving comfort due to the anatomically shaped and pivoting Vari Flex hip fins, which follow your every move precise, load control due to compression straps on hip fins, Pull-Forward hip belt buckle, easy to fasten even when heavily laden, Stable multi-chamber aluminium X-frame transfers load to the hip belt, Head moulding and positionable lid pocket with compression strap allow freedom of head movement, Two side compression straps Hydration system compatible side bellows pockets, Hip belt zipped pocket, Lid pocket, Two daisy chains, Top lid attachment rings, Ice axe loop, Lower side pockets for tent poles, Double-layered base and Integrated detachable rain cover.
- Contoured, Padded Shoulder Straps with 3D AirMesh
- X-frame with Pivoting Vari-Flex Hip Belt and Adjustable Vari-Quick Shoulder Harness
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated, Detachable Rain Cover
- Bottom Access Compartment with Zippered Divided Main Compartment
- Side Bellows Pockets Add Capacity
- Burly Side Water Bottle Pockets
- Ice Axe and Pole Attachments
- Aircontact Back System