Deuter Aircontact 70+10 Backpack -
The slim-fitting Deuter Aircontact 70+10 SL is the biggest of the women's line of backpacking packs from Deuter, capable of comfortably carrying serious loads.
The VariFlex system lets you fine tune the fit for all-day comfort.
The Aircontact suspension system and backpanel work together to keep you cooler and less sweaty than other comparable designs.
The main compartment can be accessed through both the top and a U-shaped front panel so you can easily get to your gear.
An inner compression strap keeps the load tight against your back instead of swaying with every step.
The floating top lid rises to accommodate the expansion collar, and has a molded head area to give you more room to tilt your head.
The lid is also detachable with a zippered pocket and two valuables pocket turns into a daypack.
A zippered pocket on the hipbelt gives you easy access to small items from snacks to a camera.
An SOS label on the inside of the top lid gives you helpful instructions in case of a wilderness emergency.
Daisy Chains give you a lot of lashing options for extra gear.
A sleeping bag compartment is separated from the main compartment by a zippered partition, and can be opened up into one large compartment.
Compression straps across the sleeping bag compartment and three on each side of the pack let you cinch the load down tight.
A detachable integrated rain cover is easy to deploy when the weather turns on you.
Side water bottle pockets are made out of durable fabric that won't snag or rip in dense following.
A comfortable, durable backpacking pack designed for women or slender men, from Deuter.
- Pivoting VariFlex hipbelt with pull forward straps
- Forward-pull hipbelt features an anatomic cut with bi-laminate foam and a reinforced polyethylene sheet that provide freedom of movement and great load transfer
- Aircontact system features anatomically shaped, 3D air-mesh covered shoulder straps and a Variflex hipbelt that pivots to follow your movement and help you keep your balance
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated rain cover keeps your week's worth of clothes and gear safe and dry
- Zipped valuables pocket on hip belt
- Top-loading main compartment offers lots of room for your gear; U-shaped zipper on the front panel offers easy access to the main compartment
- Large U-shaped front panel access and bottom panel zipped access with internal divider
- Separate bottom compartment lets you stuff your sleeping bag directly into the pack; bottom compartment shares a zippered separator with the main compartment
- Zipped side bellow pockets keep a low profile when not in use
- Pack exterior features a zippered map pocket, 2 side stretch pockets, compression straps, daisy chains and dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Detachable lid compartment with zipped pocket and two valuables pockets, which can quickly be transformed into a daypack thanks to the attachment ring and additional straps
- Quick access through the front zip opening
- Top lid features inside and outside zippered pockets and is height-adjustable to create extra space for ropes or other bulky items
- Outer tent-pole pockets
- Ample pockets keep your essentials organized and at the ready
- SL women-specific fit system consists of waist-belt anchor points that are set closer together and slightly curved upward, a pre-curved waist-belt in a conical shape, narrow shoulder width, and S-shaped shoulder straps
- The result is a snug fitting, stable carry and a reduction of perspiration by 15%
- Vari Fit system with stepless adjustment to any back length for the perfect fit
- VariQuick customize your fit by making your individual height adjustment
- Variquick adjustable shoulder harness helps you quickly find the optimal fit (adjusts from 16-21in)
- Variquick adjustable harness lets you easily change the height to create the perfect individualized fit
- SL (Slimline) fit is specifically designed with narrow, short shoulder straps and short torso proportions for women
- Anatomically shaped x-frame creates a comfortable, flexible construction for heavy loads with 1" stays
- SL (Slimline) packs are shaped and constructed differently to better suit a female form
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps with 3D Airmesh
- Breathable, hollow-chamber foam back panel offers excellent ventilation with a "pump" effect that circulates air through the cushioning for comfort and reduced perspiration
- Hydration-compatible design for less stops so you can get to camp in time to enjoy the sunset
- Hydration-compatible design features reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
- Side bellows pockets absorb excess baggage or can be used to accommodate a Streamer hydration bladder
- Lid and head molding compression straps position the lid for more head clearance
- Deuter Aircontact 70 + 10 SL pack features an integrated, detachable raincover that helps keep your pack and its contents dry
- The Aircontact system reduces perspiration by up to 15 % which can reduce back temperatures by up to 5°
- Molded cutaway for freedom of head movement
- Multiple access points for quick gear retrieval and storage
- Ice axe and trekking pole attachments
- VariFlex pivoting hip belt will follow every movement and helps you keep your balance on difficult terrain without
- Duratex / 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
Backcountry Edge (closeout)
With an array of features and a trail-tested German-engineered suspension system, the Deuter Aircontact 70+10 SL Women's internal frame pack is built for backcountry adventure. A standard capacity of 4270 cubic inches, increasing to 4870 cubic inches with the use of an extendible spindrift collar, equips the Aircontact 70+10 SL Women's pack for multi-day hiking trips.
FEATURES of the Deuter Women's Aircontact 70 + 10 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Women's Aircontact 70 + 10 Pack.
The Deuter Women's Aircontact 70+10 SL Pack is a worthy expedition pack that offers a women-specific fit and feel for extra-mileage days. An ergonomic and moisture-managing Aircontact back system complement a Variflex pivoting hipbelt that maintains a flush fit while preserving both comfort and range of motion.
The Deuter Aircontact 70 - 10 SL is a heavyweight haulage specialist! Apart from the many clever details of the Aircontact Pro series, which make for easy handling, the Vari Flex system gives this pack the edge when it comes to carrying heavy loads. Its mobile hip fins diligently follow every movement you make, making even the toughest terrain passable without losing balance. The fins distribute the load evenly to the hips, thus reducing fatigue, and providing freedom of movement. The aluminium stays combine with the Deuter Vari Flex to create a carry system that brings together the critical performance qualities of stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control, and incredible flexibility. The Slim Line design is adapted to a woman's physique with narrower shoulder width and conical hip shape.
The heavyweight haulage specialist – licensed to carry heavy loads! Apart from the many clever details of the Aircontact Pro series, which make for easy handling, the Vari Flex system gives this pack the edge when it comes to carrying heavy loads. Its mobile hip fins diligently follow every movement you make, making even the toughest terrain passable without losing balance. The fins distribute the load evenly to the hips, thus reducing fatigue, and providing freedom of movement. The aluminium stays combine with the Deuter Vari Flex to create a carry system that brings together the critical performance qualities of stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control and incredible flexibility.
Vari Fit system with stepless adjustment to any back length for the perfect fit.
pull-forward hip belt adjustment.
quick access through the front zip opening.
inner compression strap.
lid and head molding compression straps position the lid for more head clearance.
detachable lid compartment with zipped pocket and two valuables pockets, which can quickly be transformed into a daypack thanks to the attachment ring and additional straps.
zipped valuables pocket on hip belt.
three side compression straps.
side bellows pockets absorb excess baggage or can be used to accommodate a Streamer hydration bladder.
outer tent-pole pockets.
Daisy Chains and zipped map pocket on the pack front.
detachable integrated rain cover
The women's Deuter Aircontact 70 + 10 SL pack is a feature-rich gear hauler. Enjoy its quality, durability, capacity and comfort on your next multiday adventure in the great outdoors.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
For the biggest loads and longest treks, the Deuter 70 + 10 SL has the features and comfort to make those long hauls possible.
FREE Deuter Wash bag / toiletry bag with purchase. MSRP value $24.95. While supplies last.
Country of Origin: Imported