Deuter Attack 20 With Shield Backpack -
The Attack Pack has been tweaked for safety and designed with the adrenaline junky, mountain biker in mind.
- Arched back system for a comfortable fit when in riding position
- Extra wide fins on waist belt provide a snug fit and a carry system with ventilation channels and shock absorbtion functionality
- Carrying system with ventilation channel and state-of-the-art shock absorption
- Offers full TÜV/CE approved protection for a back length of 44-54 cm (top of hip to inner shoulder)
- Separate hydration system pocket can be accessed from the outside; tube attachments on both shoulder straps
- TÜV tested and CE certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam
- Rugged Hypalon external compression straps can carry extra gear
- Chest strap
- Spacious inner mesh pocket
- Front pocket with great organisation including three mesh pockets for tools, first aid kit etc.
- Sretch side pockets
- Organizational pockets and compression straps keep everything secure
- Universal Hyperlon attachment flaps for protectors
- Reflective loop for Safety Blink
- Detachable, full-face helmet holder
- 3M reflective strips for visibility
The Attack is aimed at adrenaline-junky mountain bikers (like you!). It features attachments for leg and arm protections as well as spacious and well designed compartments for tools, first aid, etc. The Attack is great for technical riders who like to take spontaneous adventures off the beaten path.