Deuter Compact EXP Air 10 w/ 3L Reservoir -
Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system. Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning. Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
- Deuter-Microrip-Nylon 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
- Separate hydration system pocket can be accessed from the outside and both shoulder straps feature a tube channel.
Weather and Wind:
- Rain Cover protects your gear from rain and mud.
- Expandable main compartment can be enlarged via zipped bellow.
- Zipper pull with press button prevents unintentional opening.
- Side compression straps for reducing pack volume and improved load stability also can be used to attach extra gear.
- Valuables pocket safely stores all the essentials.
- Tool front pocket with great organisation for sparetube, pumps etc.
- Pocket on hip belt to accommodate valuables or a digicam.
- External mesh pocket provides easy access for water bottle, maps or cap.
- 3M reflector for more visibility in low-light conditions.
- Helmet holder quickly stores the helmet when going uphill.