Deuter Guide 45+ Backpack Granite/Black -
Deuter Guide 45+ Pack - Granite/Black Features.
Deuter Guide 45+ Pack - Granite/Black.
If you re into mountaineering, climbing, and skiing, the Deuter Guide 45+ Pack makes a great companion on your extreme adventures. Even if you re tackling rugged terrains or steeps slopes, this 45+ Pack stays in place as it features a multi-chamber aluminum X-frame, which provides superb flexibility and weight carrying ability. Also featuring a detachable Vari Flex hip belt, it offers more freedom of movement. Its side sip, however, lets you access even the hard-to-reach items on your pack. Having a hard time packing your gears? This pack comes with reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, front crampon straps, new ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings for storing extra gear, gear loops on the waist belt, and attachment loops for optional helmet holder. It even has a separate bottom compartment for your other must-have adventure staples. Your unquenchable thirst for adventure has finally met its match with the Deuter Guide 45+ Pack. Go ahead and explore!
- Side zipper for easy access to your gear; top loading with spindrift collar
Support and Cushioning:
- Removable foam mat supports the back system and can be used as a “seat”
- Lightweight X-frame system with removable, curved-profile aluminum stays—provides exceptional flexibility and weight-carrying ability; total carrying capacity: 45 lb. (20 kg)
- Multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Side zip
- Height-adjustable lid (+10 L) with under-lid valuables pocket and central zipped pocket
- Separate bottom compartment with zipper divider
- Frame fits back/torso lengths from 16.5 to 20 in. (42-50 cm)
Lining and Layers:
- Anatomically shaped, air-mesh-lined shoulder straps; sternum strap
- Alpine back system with two air-channeled foam stripes to ensure maximum air circulation and stability; breathable air mesh at points of contact
- Hydration compatible; SOS label with information for emergency situations
- Optional under-lid lashing strap for rope
- Pivoting, removable VariFlex hip belt follows your every movement and helps you keep your balance on difficult terrain; can be used with optional stability waist strap (also removable)—ideal when wearing a harness
- Load adjuster straps on shoulder straps and hip fins fine-tune the load
- Wide access ski slots (130 mm)
- Detachable Vari Flex hip belt
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
It carries all the hardware and is built to take a beating. The Deuter Guide 45+ features a sleek shape with a compact, body-hugging fit for complete carrying control, and it can be customized for your mountaineering, climbing, and skiing needs.
Country of Origin: Imported