Deuter Guide Lite 28 SL -
Deuter Guide Lite 28 SL Backpack is the smallest of the bestselling, multi-use Deuter Guide series, built compact, light and perfect for alpine routes, climbing, backcountry ski touring and more.
Overall slim shape and body-hugging fit.
Deuter Alpine Back System has an emphasis on compact load support and secure carrying performance while providing comfortable ventilation.
Two padded foam stripes down the back create a chimney ventilation effect, and durable 3D-AirMesh is used on all points of contact.
SL back system is women's specific with narrower and shorter, soft-edge shoulder straps and smaller buckles to prevent chafing and eliminate pressure points.
Waist belt has a conical shape to create a perfect fit when fastened.
Flexible, tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
X-frame system with curved profile aluminum stays, provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability.
Contoured shoulder straps have 3D-AirMesh lining for added ventilation.
Sternum strap and load adjustor straps on shoulders and hip belt serve to fine-tune your load according to the terrain.
Pivoting, anatomic VariFlex hip belt follows exaggerated movements so you stay in balance, and are removable, along with the waist strap, for weight reduction.
Wide ski attachments at sides.
Front crampon straps.
Ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to lash on extra gear and gear loops on waist belt.
Hydration compatible up to 3 liters (reservoir not included)
Durable Duratex base.
Alpine Emergency SOS guide printed on interior to refresh your memory on aircraft signals and emergency contacts if you're in a bind.
Deuter Backpacks couldn't have made a better compact women's alpine pack - let the Deuter Guide help you lead the way.
- Side compression straps lock down the load to keep it solid while you're skiing or climbing
- Reinforced ski loops (130mm wide) enable an A-frame-style ski carry
- Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall
Weather and Wind:
- Adjustment straps on the shoulder straps and the hip fins allow fine-tuning for different terrains Looser: more comfort during approaches, snugger: more precise load control
- Lid pocket with central zip, valuables pocket and SOS label
- Top lid features a main pocket to stow a map or headlamp and also includes a security pocket on the underside to hide valuables
- Delrin hoop construction
- Durable ripstop and MacroLite fabrics shed snow and withstand abuse from years of mountaineering
- Pack fits torso sizes between 15-19in long
- SL women-specific fit includes a shorter back length and a curve-accommodating harness to match female frames (as well as smaller males)
- Adjustable shoulder harness and waist-belt feature anatomically shaped pads for exceptional all-day comfort
- Alpine Back System features a removable, padded back panel and two foam strips with a ventilation channel between them that draws cool air in and expels hot air out like a chimney
- Padded pack carries up to 28lb on the longer alpine approaches and only weighs 2lb 5oz
- Removable hip belt enables pack weight reduction or gets it out of the way a climbing harness Optional stability waist strap included
- Sternum Strap
- Ultra-compact ergonomically shaped hip fins with compression and pull-forward straps
- Anatomically Shaped Shoulder Straps with Load Adjuster Straps
- Attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- VariFlex pivoting hip belt will follow every movement and helps you keep your balance on difficult terrain
- Two air-channeled foam stripes ensure maximum air circulation and stability
- Removable aluminum stays are crossed and transfer the load to the hip belt
- Ice-axe attachment safely tucks away your tools when not in use
- Foam back panel can be removed for use as a bivy or sitting mat
- Height-adjustable top lid lets you overload the pack when necessary
- Climbing gear loops on the waist-belt hold hardware during more vertical alpine ascents and descents, while a front daisy chain and top lashing loops attach additional gear
- Stylish Design
- Wide Ski Slot (130 mm)
Rocky Mountain Trail
Packs that put weight off the mountaineer’s shoulders without sacrificing performance.
The Deuter Women's Guide Lite 28 SL is the pack that you want on your back when your out there in the middle of the wilderness and you need something reliable. Coming with features that were added for the best hiker within, this pack surely won't let you down. Delrin® frame offers ultra durable functionality when it matters most. Removable sitting mat will allow you to keep your behind dry. Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall allows this pack to fit even the most uncommon sizes.
Highlights of the Women's Guide Lite 28 SL
• SL - Women-Specific Fit.
• Alpine Back System.
• S.O.S. Label.
• Wet Pocket.
• Tensioned Delrin® U Frame.
• Removable Foam Sitting Mat.
• Ski Attachment System.
• Hydration System [ 3L ] Compatible
FEATURES of the Deuter Women's Guide Guide Lite 28+ SL Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Women's Guide Guide Lite 28+ SL Pack.
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
Not only does the Deuter Women's Guide Lite 28 SL Backpack save weight with its sleek, alpine-ready design, but it's built to fit lady mountaineers for ultimate comfort during challenging climbs and long backcountry tours. The women-specific SL fit, lightweight materials, and versatile features on this alpine pack ensure a superior fit during the long approach, icy ascent, and demanding descent. Even when fully loaded, the Alpine Back system keeps the load solid and balanced with its Delrin frame, adjustable waist-belt, and removable padding.