Deuter Guide Tour 45+ Pack -
Deuter Guide Tour 45+ Pack Features.
Deuter Guide Tour 45+ Pack.
Whether you re tackling a rough trail or high altitude area, the Deuter Guide Tour 45+ Pack delivers the performance you need when the going gets tough. Designed for greatest durability, stability, and comfort, this 45+ Pack is perfect for people with unquenchable thirst for adventures. First off, it sports an X-frame system with curved profile aluminum that provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability. To further improve load transfer and body-hugging fit, this pack features load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins, an anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam, and a removable insulating sitting mat for greatest convenience even in the roughest trails. When it comes to providing storage options, it comes with an expanding spindrift collar and a floating top lid that can accommodate up to 10 extra liters of capacity, as well as a bottom-access compartment with zip-away divider, easy-access zippered pocket for shovel and probe, and a small hidden pocket under the lid for valuables. Infused with top-class features, the Deuter Guide Tour 45+ Pack is the ideal choice for mountaineers and alpine climbers.
- Spin-drift Collar
- Expanding spindrift collar and floating top lid accommodate up to 10 extra liters of capacity; hydration-compatible design accommodates a reservoir and tube (sold separately)
Support and Cushioning:
- Removable aluminum stays effectively transfer load weight to the hips; removable foam mat creates additional support and can be used as a seat
- Removable, pivoting hipbelt with gear loops follows your every move with fluid ease, helping you keep your balance and preserve energy on uneven terrain
- Removable insulating sitting mat stabilizes the back
- A-Frame Ski Carry With Wide Ski Slot (130 mm)
- Flexible, tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease
- Board straps and ski slots carry your skis diagonally or A-frame style, or your snowboard vertically; attachment points let you securely lash on ice tools and other gear
- X-frame system with curved profile aluminum stays, provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability
- Bottom-access compartment with zip-away divider; easy-access zippered pocket for shovel and probe; small hidden pocket under the lid for valuables
- Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose > more ventilation and mobility; tight > more control and a more compact fit
- Adjusters on the shoulder straps fine-tune the fit; loosen them for comfort during approaches and quickly tighten them down for precise load control
Lining and Layers:
- Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps
- Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with chimney in. effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable
- Removable hip belt enables pack weight reduction or gets it out of the way a climbing harness Optional stability waist strap included
- The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins follow complex body movements Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. The Vari Flex hip fins are removable for weight reduction and better access to your climbing harness
- Side Loops Allow Diagonal Ski Carry
- SOS Label
- 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6 / Duratex
- Hip Belt Gear Loops
- Back panel features two vertical, air-channeling foam strips that help ensure maximum circulation and stability
- Height Adjustable Lid
The Deuter Guide Tour 45+ is hands-down one of the best ski mountaineering and guiding backpacks on the market.
This Deuter Guide pack carries all the hardware and is built to take a beating: it's a strong companion for rough outings.
The revised pack now shows a sleek shape, features an improved ice axe holder, and the new position of the hip fin anchor points provide a very compact, body-hugging fit for complete carry control.
Removable, very lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame.
Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall (35+/45+)
The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins are removable so the pack can be used with just the waist strap, which is also removable.
Side zip for easy access to buried items.
Height adjustable lid with central zipped pocket and valuables pocket.
Detachable rope lashing strap.
Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack.
Numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, daisy-chain, ice axe loop, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt.
Loops for Deuter helmet holder (sold separately)
If you climb or ski, or both, you'll love the features, durability, functionality and comfort of a Deuter Guide pack.
FEATURES of the Deuter Guide Tour 45+ Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Guide Tour 45+ Pack.
Launch into your snow-filled mountain adventure with the Deuter Guide Tour 45+ pack on your back. Comfortable and customizable, it hauls skis or a snowboard and all your alpine essentials with ease.