Deuter Provoke 16 Backpack -
The Provoke backpack is a great Deuter ski and snowboard pack.
Our ambitious addition to the speed department will make heads turn! The Provoke is a fast, descent driven pack that is also destined for styling around town.
It not only sports brave, bright looks and a super stable fit, but also holds a host of smart features including several carry options for skis and board.
Neoprene hip belt.
Drinking system compatible.
Neoprene tunnel integrated in the shoulder strap for water tube insulation.
External access to padded pocket for goggles.
Organised internal pockets for safety gear.
Stowable compression straps.
Helmet holder loops.
Ice axe loop that can be stowed.
Valuables inner pocket.
Mesh inner pocket.
Keep your essentials on your back and your valuables safe and dry in this Deuter ski pack.
- Top fleece-lined pocket holds your goggles or sunglasses without scratching them
- Durable Polytex and ripstop fabrics shed snow and withstand abuse from touring
- Padded pack carries all your slackcountry or sidecountry essentials and only weighs 2lb 3oz
- Padded and breathable back panel feels good as you ski or ride all day long
- Adjustable, padded shoulder harness and low-profile waist-belt enable exceptional all-day comfort
- Hydration compatibility lets you pipe your water reservoir (sold separately) to your mouth with help from its neoprene-insulated shoulder sleeve
- Internal avy gear organization features a shovel, probe, and handle sleeve so can easily get to it in an emergency or practice scenario
- Side compression straps enable diagonal ski carry or vertical snowboard-snowshoe carry arrangements
- Ice axe/trekking pole loops attach your tools to the pack when not in use
Backcountry.com (Fall 2013)
Even when you're prepared, a quick, deep lap outside the gates doesn't take much gear. The Deuter Provoke 16 Backpack easily stows your shovel and probe within easy reach while also providing the option to attach skis or a board and also hold a few extras like water, extra layers, and even your goggles. Pack up the essentials in this sleek sidecountry pack and find a knowledgeable partner that's willing to hoof it for over-your-head turns.