Deuter Race -
The Race is a perfect lightweight bike pack for those who only want to take the bare minimum. I was going to put something about requiring a hairbrush for mountain biking, but I forgot the rest.
FEATURES of the Deuter Race Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Race Pack.
Weather and Wind:
- Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range
- Small zipped pocket at the top
- Valuables pocket inside
- Mesh side pockets
- Front pocket
Lining and Layers:
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly
- The chest strap further secures the fit
- Airstripes back ventilation
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load
- Anatomically formed mesh shoulder straps with an easy to adjust chest strap
- Loop for safety light
- 3M reflectors at the front, sides and back
Rocky Mountain Trail
The Race (includes a 3 L Reservoir) is a perfect lightweight bike pack for those who only want to take the bare minimum.
These quick Race packs for bikers are athletic and sleek. With a simple, clean design made from technical Hexlite material, they are the perfect lightweight partner for those who only want to take the bare minimum.
The great-grandson of the original bike backpack – looking fresh and young! Choose the funky coloured version for a real eye-catcher or alternatively opt for the more modest option. Either way, the new high visibility neon yellow rain cover and the reflective elements really stand out and thus improve road traffic safety. The easily detachable rain cover has an innovative loop for a safety light. The windshield is in neon yellow so that as a biker you cannot be missed. It is refined with fitted collar, draw cord and zip, this integrated wind-chill/rain protector is a true safety vest.