Deuter Xeno 70 -
FEATURES of the Deuter Xeno 70 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Xeno 70 Pack.
- sturdy construction with solid full-sized base plate
- Three Padded Grab Handles on Top, Sides and End
- lockable main compartment zip with padlock anchor on the main packsack to prevent unwanted access to your possessions
- Two Zipped Inner Mesh Pockets (lid and side) and Luggage Stabilizer Straps
- zipped pocket at top for important items
- large main compartment with mesh pockets and luggage stabiliser straps
- “X”-shaped safety / compression straps
- Stable Telescoping Handle, Protected by an Ergonomically Shaped Handle Body
- MacroLite / Duratex
- low overall weight
- inner and outer mounted, large profiled wheels with quality bearings are quiet and are extremely easy to replace
- Hyperlon reinforced problem areas such as the front edges and rounded corners
- Metal Ring for Address Label
Rocky Mountain Trail
Business trip or adventure holiday? These technical sports duffle bags on wheels look the part in both situations.
Their striking appearance makes them easy to spot on the luggage carousel. And thanks to the multiple carry options, they are easy to get a hold of: at the top by the 2-tier telescopic handle or by the 3 reinforced comfort handles – at the side for negotiating stairs and at the front and bottom for lifting. The dimensions of these trucks that look a bit like 4x4 vehicles, have been carefully selected so you can comfortably walk down a train passage without becoming stuck. The stiffened base means it will also stand upright – extremely practical in a queue or lift.