Deuter Lite 65+10 -
The largest pack of the ACT Lite series, the Deuter ACT Lite 65+10 Backpack is sized for space, and designed lightweight for your comfort.
Slim body profile equals more freedom of movement.
Lid pockets and a new stretch-woven front stuff-it pocket provide ample quick-access storage.
Gear loops are easy exterior attachment points for sleeping pad, etc.
Removable and lightweight anatomic X-Frame aluminum stays.
Pivoting VariFlex hip belt follows exaggerated movements so you stay in balance.
Adjustable VariQuick shoulder harness easily adjusts to any back length and frame size.
Aircontact system conforms to the back with breathable hollow-chamber foam padding.
With your every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the cushions, resulting in 15 percent less sweating than with a standard trekking backpack.
Contoured shoulder straps and hip fins have 3D-AirMesh lining for added ventilation.
Hip belt stabilizer straps increase load control, and pull-forward buckle is easy to fasten even with a full pack.
Height-adjustable lid closure provides freedom of head movement.
Side compression and shoulder stabilizer straps.
Storage includes stretch-woven side pockets, top lid pocket, front pocket, valuables pocket and wet laundry stash.
Bottom access compartment with internal zipper divider.
Ice axe loops.
Lid compartment eyelet fixation points.
Hydration compatible (reservoir not included)
Durable, double-layered base panel.
Alpine Emergency SOS guide printed on interior to refresh your memory on aircraft signals and emergency contacts if you're in a bind.
You can count on the Deuter 65+10 to fit all you needs, yet not weigh you down.
- Extendable lid allows you to expand the collar, adding up to 600 cu. in. (10 liters) of storage space
Support and Cushioning:
- "Hollow-core Aluminum X-Stays" allow the pack to flex with you while also offering support
- Bi-laminate foam hipbelt uses a soft interior foam for comfort and a stiff outer foam for weight transfer and lateral movement control
- Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Side compression straps let you cinch down loads for jostle-free carrying
- Hydration sleeve lets you drink without slowing down
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
- Bottom compartment access with internal zip divider helps keep you organized and protects dirty items from clean ones
- Bottom compartment lets you stuff your sleeping bag or other light, bulky items directly into the pack; shares a zippered separator with the main bag
- AIRCONTACT Back System keeps your core at a more comfortable temperature as you wear the pack
- Top- and front-loading main compartment offers lots of room for your overnight gear; 2 side mesh pockets store your water bottles and snacks
- Hip belt pocket stores your energy food close by
- Adjustable lid has 2 pockets for quick access to gear such as map, headlamp, first aid kit, sunscreen and multi-tool
- Large front stretch stuff-it pocket stows a helmet or other gear
- Top and bottom lid pockets store small emergency items so that they are easier to get to
- Stretch-woven side pockets can store extra water bottles, layers, or gear
- Anatomically shaped x-frame creates a comfortable, flexible construction for medium to heavy loads, 1/2" stays 40-50 L, 3/4" stays 60-75 liter
- Compact multi-layer hip belt construction with ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads
Lining and Layers:
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps feature 3D air-mesh lining for breathability and stabilizer straps for ideal positioning of pack
- Pockets on the front, side, and hip belt allow easy access to extra layers, sunscreen, and water bottles
- The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
- Variquick harness adjustment system lets you dial in the best fit quickly and easily
- Deuter packs with the VariQuick adjustment system can be customized to even more fits with accessory VQ Shoulder Harnesses
- The result is a snug fitting, stable carry and a reduction of perspiration by 15%
- VARIQUICK Adjustable shoulder harness allows for anyone with torso length of 15 - 21 inches to get a customized fit
- VariQuick customize your fit by making your individual height adjustment
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective.
- Hydration compatible so you can add in your favorite bladder system
- Hydration-compatible design features reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a "Triglide" buckle.
- Deuter Aircontact Lite suspension features a special hollow foam which creates a pump effect, forcing warm air out and drawing cool air in
- Dual ice axe loops and front elastic cord are ideal for securing gear to the front of the pack
- Carrying Capacity = 50 lbs
- Ice axe and trekking pole loops keep your tools close when they are not in use
- Anatomically cut hip belt bilaminate foam and reinforced PE-sheet provide great load transfer and offers freedom of movement
- SOS Label
- Ripstop 210 / Duratex Lite
The Deuter Act Lite 65+10 Backpack’s Aircontact Lite system supports heavy weekend loads while providing continuous airflow and a comfortable fit. The anatomically shaped X-frame distributes weight equally on your shoulders and flexes with your movements, so you can focus on the hike instead of your pack.
These athletic, sleek packs remain true to their lightweight credentials: with their minimal weight and purist, technical look, the ACT Lite models are good-looking, light, yet reliable companions on any tour. Twin lid buckles and a stretch front compartment provide more options to store all your kit. Front gear loops also mean you can easily attach a sleeping mat to the outside. The slimline body of the pack and the compact hip belt allow plenty of freedom of movement when trekking or mountaineering. The SL models offer sportswomen best in class carry comfort, thanks to the narrower SL shoulder straps with their double ‘Soft-Edge’ trim and conically shaped hip fins.
• Weight: 3lbs 14oz.
• Volume: 3970 cu. in. / 65 liters.
- Height Adjustable Lid: volume of the backpack can be increased by approximately 10 litres.
• Size: 31 x 14 x 13 in (HxWxD)
• Material: Deuter-Duratex-Lite / Deuter-Ripstop 210.
• Contoured shoulder straps with soft edges.
• Top lid pocket with valuables pocket.
• Top gear loops on Lid compartment.
• Inner separator pocket - Mesh side pockets.
• Ice axe loops - stretch side pockets.
• Compression and stabiliser straps.
• Double-layered base.
The Deuter ACT Lite 65 + 10 Backpack is a light reliable companion for your back country travels. Twin lid buckles and a stretch front compartment provide more options to store all your your supplies. The body of the pack and the compact hip belt allow plenty of freedom of movement when trekking or mountaineering.
FEATURES of the Deuter ACT Lite 65 + 10 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter ACT Lite 65 + 10 Pack.
The ACT Lite 65+10 Backpack from Deuter USA is ready to haul 50 pounds of gear for your outdoor adventure. Whether your trek is on ice or open desert, ice axe and trekking pole loops keep things close by, while the front pocket stows a helmet or emergency outerwear. AIRCONTACT back system helps keep your body cool while the VARIQUICK shoulder harness adjusts to give nearly any torso length a customized fit.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The Deuter ACT Lite's slimline body and compact hip belt allow plenty of freedom of movement when trekking or mountaineering.
Country of Origin: Imported
With a new design and features, the 2010 ACT Lites remain true to their functional, lightweight roots. A big stretch-woven front stuff-it pocket and side pockets offer more stowing options and increased durability, while the slim profile allows more freedom of movement for trekking, and even during more technical mountaineering. Truly a classic.
The lightweight Deuter ACT Lite 65 + 10 pack features a light-and-fast design that will keep you cool on multiday trekking adventures.
Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz