Deuter Trail 20 SL -
The Deuter ACT Trail 20 SL Women's Backpack is a lightweight daypack giving you convenient access to your gear and loads of technical features.
Numerous external pockets and lash points equal maximum backcountry utility.
Top-loading access as well as a front-entry, 2-way zip panel to let you access your deepest gear.
Deuter Aircontact back system with Delrin frame rod creates a central air channel, allowing warm air to escape and fresh air to circulate between the pack and your back.
You'll see 15 percent less perspiration than with other body contour packs, and a 5 degree Celsius reduction in heat between you and the pack.
3D air-mesh fabric lining adds breathability to the contoured, padded shoulder straps; stabilizer straps provide proper pack position.
Soft hip pads and an anatomical, removable, bilaminate foam hipbelt wrap your body, stabilizing and controlling lateral movements of pack while on the go.
Women's specific features from the SL Fit System include s-shaped shoulder straps with soft edges, closer-set shoulder straps that are both shorter and more narrow, a curved and angled waist belt, shorter back length and smaller buckles.
SL system avoids chaffing, eliminates pressure points and provides a fit adapted to women's bodies or smaller framed men and larger youth.
Side compression straps so you can cinch the pack in when you're carrying lighter loads.
Main compartment has plenty of room for an all-day hike; 2-way zipper on the front allows easy access to buried items.
Hipbelt pocket and 2 side pockets (1 mesh, 1 zippered) store water bottles, headlamp, first-aid kit, sunscreen and multi-tool.
Top lid pocket holds your map, compass or GPS, spare batteries and other small equipment items.
Mesh front stuff-it pocket is perfect to hold a light jacket or helmet.
Hydration-compatible design features reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
Integrated, detachable raincover included in a secret pocket in the bottom of the pack.
Side compression straps let you cinch down loads for jostle-free carrying.
Simple, lightweight tool loops let you quickly stash trekking poles and ice axes.
The Deuter ACT Trail 20 is sure to be a hit - this lightweight Deuter daypack brings the popular features of the Trail 24 to a women's specific pack.
Support and Cushioning:
- Air channel between the AirContact cushions helps reduce perspiration by 15%
- Compression straps let you cinch down loads for jostle-free carrying; simple, lightweight tool loops let you quickly stash trekking poles and ice axes
- Aircontact back system with Delrin® U-frame rod allows warm air to escape and fresh air to circulate between the pack and the user's back
- Anatomically formed hipbelt wraps body, stabilizing and controlling lateral movements of pack while on the go
Weather and Wind:
- Large stuff-it pocket on the front holds rain gear or other bulky items
- Integrated, tuck-away rain cover stands ready to protect your load from sudden downpours
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- Main compartment has plenty of room for an all-day hike; 2-way zipper on the front allows access to buried items
- Lid pocket, valuables pocket inside and two kinds of side pocket (zipped and mesh) provide a variety of stowing solutions
- No more rummaging around for your gear – the two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Large Side Zippered Pocket
- Mesh side pocket stores water bottle, headlamp, gloves or sunscreen; lid pocket holds a map, compass or GPS, spare batteries and other small items
- Valuables pocket on hip belt
- The Deuter ACT Trail 20 SL pack is made with lightweight and abrasion-resistant 210-denier ripstop nylon
- Microrip-Nylon / HexLite 210
- Tough 3D AirMesh covering fabric provides climate control and supports Deuter’s excellent Aircontact ventilation system
- Flexible Delrin Aircontact back system construction fits any back shape comfortably
- 3D air-mesh fabric lining adds breathability to the contoured, padded shoulder straps
- Curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- Delrin frame provides stability with little weight. Follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit of the pack to create a comfortable, compact carry system with even load distribution and transfer
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
- SL (Slimline) fit is specifically designed with narrow, short shoulder straps and short torso proportions for women
- Aircontact pads in breathable hollow-chamber foam distribute load evenly. Aircontact pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air, resulting in optimum ventilation. 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs
- Hydration-compatible design features reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
- Elasticised toggle straps double up as compression straps
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- Anatomically formed 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load transfer straps
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
- Clever front design with large mesh pocket/helmet flap
- SOS label
- Wet laundry compartment
- Anatomically formed hip fins for freedom of movement and body-hugging carrying.
- Carrying Capacity = 20 lbs
- Anatomically cut hip belt bilaminate foam provides great load transfer and offers freedom of movement
- Stow away mesh hip belt
The Deuter ACT Trail 20 SL is a women’s specific daypack that is also perfect for everyday use. This pack features Deuter’s Aircontact Trail System that channels air between two cushioned back pads for an ultra comfortable carry. The Act Trail has both top and front access for easy accessibility to your gear, a pack lid with pocket and internal valuables pocket, two side pockets and a front stash pocket. This pack also features an integrated rain cover and trekking pole storage loops. This fully adjustable pack was designed with all the features you could want in a daypack, whether you are hiking in the wilderness or tackling the urban jungle.
FEATURES of the Deuter Women's ACT Trail 20 SL Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Women's ACT Trail 20 SL Pack.
The women's Deuter ACT Trail 20 SL pack offers great craftsmanship in a panel-loading, lightweight daypack. It's ideal for day hikes and technical routes.
The ACT Trail 20 is an easy carry due to its weight bearing ability and load control. The flexible Delrin Aircontact back system on this pack fits any back shape comfortably. The compact 20 SL model is a great option for women – not only on day hikes, but also during urban excursions.
Rocky Mountain Trail
These full-contact hiking packs have already won over many fans, due to their optimum weight bearing ability and load control.
The flexible Delrin® Aircontact back system construction fits any back shape comfortably. The compact 20 SL model is a real gem for women – not only on day hikes, but also during city trips since the lightweight mesh hip fins can easily be stowed away. The larger SL model adds a bit of luxury for women in the form of a padded pull-forward hip belt. All other SL features appear on both models.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The compact ACT 20 SL backpack from Deuter is a real gem for women – not only on day hikes, but also during city trips since the lightweight mesh hip fins can easily be stowed away.
Country of Origin: Imported
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.