Deuter Aircontact 55+10 Backpack -
Deuter Aircontact 55+10 offers unbeatable fit and comfort for carrying serious loads deep into the backcountry.
New design includes top and front U-shaped panel access the the main compartment so it's easier to find what you're looking for.
A multi-chamber aluminum frame efficiently transfers weight from your shoulders to your hips with energy-saving VariFlex hip fins that move with you as you hike.
The floating top lid has head molding so you don't bump the back of your head into the pack when looking up.
A zippered hip belt pocket keeps small items from snacks to a camera easy to grab without taking your pack off.
The Aircontact system combines breathable foam and channels in the anatomically-formed back panel to pump cool air through, keeping you cooler and less sweaty.
Two daisy chains down the back make it easy to lash on additional gear.
Ice axe loops are perfect for stowing trekking poles too.
A double-layered base makes this pack even more durable for a lifetime of use.
Side water bottle pockets are made out of durable fabric instead of mesh so they won't snag or rip.
An integrated, detachable rain cover keeps the pack dry when the weather turns.
If you're looking for a comfy pack that'll last a long time, look no further than the Deuter Aircontact series.
- X-Frame stabilizes the load and transmits the energy down to the hip belt
- Aircontact ACT Zero back system with anatomically shaped X frame for carry comfort of medium to heavy loads
- Variflex pivoting hipbelt and pull forward hipbelt straps
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated rain cover keeps the main body of the pack and its contents dry
- Expanded volume feature offers simple size increase when you need to bring along extra food or gear
- Bottom Compartment Access with Internal Zip Divider
- Zippered side bellows pockets
- Top and bottom lid pockets
- Multi chamber aluminum X stays hip belt pocket
- Wet pocket keeps soiled or damp clothes separate from the rest of the contents
- Side map guidebook pocket
- The result is a snug fitting, stable carry and a reduction of perspiration by 15%
- VariQuick customize your fit by making your individual height adjustment
- Aircontact Trail System features two breathable back panel pads with an air channel between them that 'pump' to push air up and out while you hike
- Breathable hollow chamber foam blends superior ventilation via a pump effect that circulates air through the cushions
- Breathable hollow chamber foam in back panel reduces perspiration by 15%
- Hydration pocket compatible with a 3L bladder (not included)
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh cover
- Anatomically cut hip belt bilaminate foam and reinforced PE-sheet provide great load transfer and offers freedom of movement
- Molded cutaway for freedom of head movement
- Ice Axe and Trekking Pole Attachments
- SOS label on the inside folds out to announce distress when you need help
- VariFlex pivoting hip belt will follow every movement and helps you keep your balance on difficult terrain without
- U shaped front panel access
- Vari Flex system features a pivoting hip-belt design to allow the pack to move slightly without over-shifting
- VariQuick Adjustable Shoulder Harness
- Duratex / 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
Deuter's Aircontact 55 + 10 Internal Frame Pack will help haul your gear from trailhead to pinnacle. The Hollow-core aluminum X-frame offers torsional rigidity, flexibility for body movement and effective weight transfer. The AIRCONTACT system provides full load control and evenly spreads weight and the VariQuick system adjusts to any back length for a perfect fit. Convenient multiple pockets, hydration compatibility, multiple storage and attachment options all add up for peak performance.
FEATURES of the Deuter Aircontact 55 + 10 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Aircontact 55 + 10 Pack.
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
You've strategically placed your rain jacket in the top pocket of your new Deuter Aircontact 55+10 Backpack, so it's as easy to access as the pack's integrated rain cover when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Another smart move was to fill the expandable area with a medium-weight fleece and extra food because it looks like this spring squall is more than just a shower.