Deuter Aircontact 75+10 Backpack -
The Deuter Aircontact 75+10 Backpack is the biggest of Deuter's serious load-hauling series of backpacking packs.
Deuter's Aircontact system blends breathable, hollow chamber foam and ventilation channels in an ergonomic back panel to create excellent cooling - meaning up to 15 percent less perspiration and up to 5 degrees cooler temperatures according to lab tests.
The Vari-Flex hip belt pivots and uses anatomically shaped wings for the ultimate in comfort and load bearing.
Pull-forward hip belt adjstments along with hip-fin compression straps insure load transferred by the frame sits comfortably.
The multi-camber aluminum X-frame insures even the heaviest loads are transferred from your shoulders to your hips.
A floating top lid includes a head mold that gives your head more clearance.
Three side compression straps on each side control your load and let you cinch the pack down when it isn't full for better center of gravity.
Hydration system compatible.
Two daisy chains make it easy to attach more gear to the outside of the pack.
Ice ax loops also work well for trekking poles.
Double-layer fabric at the bottom adds even more durability to this robust pack.
Side water bottle pockets are made out of the same durable fabric as the rest of the pack instead of mesh so they won't snag or rip.
An integrated detachable rain cover protects your gear when an unexpected rain storm blows in.
A zippered map pocket keeps your navigation easy to grab.
A zippered hipbelt pocket keeps small items easy to grab on the go.
If you need to carry serious loads over long distances, you won't find a more comfortable pack than one from the Deuter Aircontact line.
- Anatomically shaped x-frame creates a comfortable, flexible construction for heavy loads with 1" stays
- The result is a snug fitting, stable carry and a reduction of perspiration by 15%
- VariQuick customize your fit by making your individual height adjustment
- Variquick adjustable harness lets you easily change the height to create the perfect individualized fit
- Breathable, hollow-chamber foam back panel offers excellent ventilation with a "pump" effect that circulates air through the cushioning for comfort and reduced perspiration
- Forward-pull hipbelt features an anatomic cut with bi-laminate foam and a reinforced polyethylene sheet that provide freedom of movement and great load transfer
- Aircontact system features anatomically shaped, 3D air-mesh covered shoulder straps and a Variflex hipbelt that pivots to follow your movement and help you keep your balance
- Hydration-compatible design features reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
- Separate bottom compartment lets you stuff your sleeping bag directly into the pack; bottom compartment shares a zippered separator with the main compartment
- Top-loading main compartment offers lots of room for your gear; U-shaped zipper on the front panel offers easy access to the main compartment
- Pack exterior features a zippered map pocket, 2 side stretch pockets, compression straps, daisy chains and dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Top lid features inside and outside zippered pockets and is height-adjustable to create extra space for ropes or other bulky items
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle
- Molded cutaway for freedom of head movement
- Duratex / 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
- Deuter Aircontact 75 + 10 pack features an integrated, detachable raincover that helps keep your pack and its contents dry
- Alpine Back System
- VariFlex pivoting hip belt will follow every movement and helps you keep your balance on difficult terrain without
- Ice Axe and Trekking Pole Attachments
FEATURES of the Deuter Aircontact 75 + 10 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Aircontact 75 + 10 Pack.
The Deuter Aircontact 75 + 10 pack is a feature-rich gear hauler. Enjoy its quality, durability, capacity and comfort on your next multiday adventure in the great outdoors.