Deuter Aircontact 65+10 Backpack -
Deuter Aircontact 65+10 Backpack is designed to carry the biggest loads with ease and comfort, used by the National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS)
Anatomically shaped, pivoting Vari-Flex hip belt saves energy and adds comfort by moving without over uneven terrain.
The pull-forward hib belt buckle and compression straps on the hip belt fins bring the pack against your back for excellent weight transfer.
the multi-chamered aluminum X-frame transfers weight from your shoulders to your hips.
Top loading access, a sleeping bag compartment, and new U-shaped front panel access make it easier than ever to find what you're looking for in your pack.
Three side compression straps control the contents of your pack and create extra lashing for items outside the pack.
The adjustable top lid rises up to accommodate the expansion collar, and has two pockets for gear organization.
A molded head pocket at the top lid creates extra space so your head doesn't hit the pack when you're looking around.
Two daisy chains offer a variety of attachment points.
Ice axe loops also work well for trekking poles.
Side water bottle pockets are made out of the same tough fabric as the rest of the pack so they won't snag or rip when hiking in thick vegetation.
A zippered hip belt pocket gives you easy access to small items like food, lip balm or a camera so you don't have to stop and take off your pack.
Double layer fabric in the bottom means this backpacking pack will stand up to use and abuse for years.
A zippered map compartment keeps navigation handy.
An integrated, detachable rain cover keeps your gear dry when the sky opens up.
Deuter's Aircontact back system combines breathable hollow chambers in the foam, anatomically shaped panels and channels to keep you cooler and less sweaty than a normal backpack - 15 percent less perspiration and up to 5 degrees cooler according to lab results.
Variquick adjustable shoulder harness makes it super easy to get a custom fit.
If you're looking for a super comfortable, reliable and durable backpacking pack, the Deuter Aircontact line is tough to beat.
- Expandable collar adds up to 10 liters of additional space
Support and Cushioning:
- Hollow-chamber foam back panel offers excellent ventilation, with a "pump" effect that circulates air through the cushioning for comfort and reduced perspiration
- Aircontact system features anatomically shaped, air-mesh-covered shoulder straps and a hipbelt that pivots to follow your movement and help you keep your balance
- Variflex pivoting hipbelt and pull forward hipbelt straps
- Forward-pull hipbelt features an anatomical cut; bi-laminate foam and reinforced polyethylene sheet enhance freedom of movement and load transfer
- Stable multi-chamber aluminium X-frame transfers load to the hip belt
- Aircontact ACT Zero back system with anatomically shaped X frame for carry comfort of medium to heavy loads
- Variquick height adjustment makes quick changes to the torso length
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated rain cover keeps your week's worth of clothes and gear safe and dry
- Energy saving comfort due to the anatomically shaped and pivoting Vari Flex hip fins, which follow your every move - doubly reinforced
- Comfortably carries loads up to 55 pounds (25 kg)
- Top lid features inside and outside zippered pockets and is height-adjustable to create extra space for ropes or other bulky items
- Large U-shaped front panel access and bottom panel zipped access with internal divider
- Zipped map pockets at the front
- Zipped side bellow pockets keep a low profile when not in use
- Hip belt zipped pocket
- Top-loading main compartment offers lots of room for your gear; U-shaped, zipper on the front panel offers easy access to the main compartment
- Separate bottom compartment lets you stuff your sleeping bag directly into the pack; bottom compartment shares a zippered separator with the main compartment
- Pack exterior features a zippered map pocket, 2 side stretch pockets, compression straps, daily chains and dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Head moulding and positionable lid pocket with compression strap allow freedom of head movement
- Ample pockets keep your essentials organized and at the ready
- Lower side pockets for tent poles
- Top lid with front pocket and valuables pocket
- Stretchy side map/guidebook pocket
- Stretch-woven front pocket
Lining and Layers:
- Multi-layer hipbelt with intuitive "pull-forward" adjustment
- Double-layered base
- The result is a snug fitting, stable carry and a reduction of perspiration by 15%
- Adjustable harness lets you easily change the height to create the perfect fit
- Anatomically shaped VARIQUICK fit adjustable shoulder harness adjusts for customizable torso length and is made of breathable 3D-AirMesh
- VariQuick customize your fit by making your individual height adjustment
- Variquick adjustable shoulder harness helps you quickly find the optimal fit (adjusts from 16-21in)
- AIRCONTACT back system blends ventilation and contact to keep load stable while allowing heat to escape through the breathable hollow chamber
- Hydration-compatible design features reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
- Hydration-compatible design for less stops so you can get to camp in time to enjoy the sunset
- Hydration system compatible side bellows pockets
- Precise load control due to compression straps on hip fins
- Top lid attachment rings
- Pull-Forward hip belt buckle, easy to fasten even when heavily laden
- SOS Label
- Multiple access points help you get at your gear quickly
- The Aircontact system reduces perspiration by up to 15 % which can reduce back temperatures by up to 5°
- Ice axe and trekking pole attachments
- Deuter Aircontact 65 + 10 pack features an integrated, detachable raincover that helps keep your pack and its contents dry
- Two daisy chains
- VariFlex pivoting hip belt will follow every movement and helps you keep your balance on difficult terrain without
- Molded cutaway for freedom of head movement
- Anatomically cut hip belt with bilaminate foam provides great load transfer and movement
- Duratex / 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
Oregon Mountain Community
The Deuter Aircontact 65+10 Backpack is a workhorse of a pack. Made to withstand major trail-abuse, this pack performs like a dream. The adjustable shoulder harness helps customize fit, while the molded cutaway at the neck allows your head to move freely, rather than hitting the lid of your backpack. With multiple pockets, compartments, and different points of access, the Deuter Aircontact 65+10 Backpack will serve you well for years to come.
The Aircontact 65 + 10 Internal Frame Pack by Deuter will help haul your gear from trailhead to pinnacle. The Hollow-core aluminum X-frame offers torsional rigidity, flexibility for body movement and effective weight transfer. The AIRCONTACT system provides full load control and evenly spreads weight and the VariQuick system adjusts to any back length for a perfect fit. The convenience of multiple pockets, hydration compatibility, multiple storage and attachment options all add up for peak performance.
Deuter's Aircontact 65+10 Backpack combines tough construction with intuitive technology for a weekender pack that is as rugged as it is comfortable. Deuter's proprietary AirContact back system manages moisture, pressure, and comfort for extended use.
FEATURES of the Deuter Aircontact 65 + 10 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Aircontact 65 + 10 Pack.
The Deuter ACT Lite 65+10 internal frame pack provides backpackers with 4550 cubic inches of storage capacity and carrying comfort at a weight of just 3 lb 15 oz. With its excellent balance of weight and performance, the ACT Lite 65+10 is ideal for multi-day and extended backpacking trips.
The Aircontact series carries the biggest loads of all Deuter trekking packs. The Deuter Aircontact 65+10 has all the features, offers a comfortable suspension system, and sports durable fabrics and construction to put up with major trail-abuse.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Reliable and lightweight, the Deuter Aircontact 65+10 is a streamlined hauler suitable for travel and trekking anywhere on the globe.
FREE Deuter Wash bag / toiletry bag with purchase. MSRP value $24.95. While supplies last.
The Deuter Aircontact series carries the largest loads of all Deuter trekking packs and offers a comfortable suspension system. Extremely abrasion and tear resistant fabric makes this pack able to withstand major abuse on the trail.
The Deuter Aircontact 65 + 10 pack is a feature-rich gear hauler. Enjoy its quality, durability, capacity and comfort on your next long weekend in the wilderness.